No announcement yet.

Naiadknight's chronicles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not to mention, I finished both costumes today. I was able to steam out the pocket seamholes in his, and now you can't even tell that it once had pockets or a collar. I made myself a pair of slit side harem pants out of a floaty polyester silk wannabe. The slit only goes partway up the thigh so I don't moon people as I sit down. It's all drawstring and strategically placed ribbons holding it and the coin bra on me, but don't worry, I learned the way of the knotted ribbon back when I got my first bikini.
    Back down to 125.8, even with crappy sleep, eating wheat and soda yesterday, and not exercising for a week.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

• congrats naiad on nailing the 2nd interview!! They would be crazy not to snap you up!!!

we need pics of you & geek in your outfits!!! please & thank you!
      Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Comment

• Totally ditto on everything PC said.

Hey, did all the dates and times disappear on the posts for everyone or just on mine?

Comment

• dates & time still show up for me Pam.
          Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Comment

• Weird! Probably a glich that will go away like spammers!

Bet Naiad could fix it:-)

Originally posted by theprimalcajun View Post
            dates & time still show up for me Pam.

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
              It's all drawstring and strategically placed ribbons holding it and the coin bra on me, but don't worry, I learned the way of the knotted ribbon back when I got my first bikini.
              Naiad, do you seriously think the people here are worried about you falling out of your top? Well, other than me, 'cause we know I'm a bit prudish. They'd ask why you didn't get pictures!
              Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• I'll get photos of me and photos of Geek's outfit (no photos of Geek per his desire to keep his image offline.)
                I think the guys'd wonder where the pics are and the chicks'd want the outfit, Twibble. I wasn't referring to just the top with the drawstrings and ribbon. It's very easy in and out, and a lot cooler (temp) than previous years. I may be able to stay remotely comfortable this year with as little as I'll be wearing.

Spammer, I don't consider shoulders that rival Quasimodo to be Grok like and all you spammers need to go find a spammer friendly place, preferably the ass end of the dark side of Nemesis, Tyche or Sedna. Maybe even Betelgeuse 5 or Eroticon 6.
                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                My Latest Journal

Comment

• Go join your friends in the corona of Betelgeuse, ijit spammer.
                  Yesterday's food was shrimp tacos in corn tortillas, chips and salsa, and a few bites each of rice and smashed taters, along with some iced tea.
                  Cleaned the kitchen and living room yest, even swept, mopped, and vac'ed. Today is laundry, packing, cleaning out the car, and possibly attacking the bathroom or my lab.
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• Your responses to spammers are hilarious.

and it is wrong I can't read the word 'taters' without hearing it in gollum's voice?

"Taters? What is smashed taters? Precious?"

Comment

• ^not the only one.
                      Depression Lies

Comment

• Smashed taters are mashed potatoes with skins left in and still chunky and "Thermonuclear Garlicked," extra bonus is cheese is melted over the top. I called my father's mashed potatoes that as a kid to differentiate between his and the whipped, skinless crap the school served and it's stuck.
                        ETA: As to the whole spammer thing, I figure if they're going to litter my journal with crap, the least I could do is make it comedic.
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                          Smashed taters are mashed potatoes with skins left in and still chunky and "Thermonuclear Garlicked," extra bonus is cheese is melted over the top. I called my father's mashed potatoes that as a kid to differentiate between his and the whipped, skinless crap the school served and it's stuck.
                          Oh, I know, though the thermonuclear garlicked part is awesomely unexpected (though shouldn't be from you). Gollum just doesn't know.

question...garlic in smashed potatoes...do you cook yours? I don't as I like the bite raw garlic gives. Chef and I had a difference of opinion on it so figured I would get your opinion on such.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                            Your responses to spammers are hilarious.

and it is wrong I can't read the word 'taters' without hearing it in gollum's voice?

"Taters? What is smashed taters? Precious?"
                            Wow, how else do you say it?? We eat okrey around here, is that funny, too??
                            If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                              Wow, how else do you say it?? We eat okrey around here, is that funny, too??
                              high-larious. Hee-haw funny in fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                                high-larious. Hee-haw funny in fact.
                                I say it and even I think it's funny. I can remember the first time I ordered a coke and someone asked what kind? I said coke lady, that's basically any dark colored sodie pop to you, just bring me something.
                                If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

Working...
                                X