No announcement yet.

Naiadknight's chronicles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My husband did zombie on me a couple years ago. Scared half the kids that came through.
    Different actor, but I need to watch "Army of Darkness" again.
    "Shop smart! Shop S- Mart!"
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Zombie make up is so easy to do. If I can drop this fat, I would love to be a zombie slut for halloween. I think that would be a fun costume.
      Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
        "Shop smart! Shop S- Mart!"
        Ah, Bruce Campbell, such a great actor. All of the Evil Dead movies rock.

Hail to the King baby.

Comment

I've seen it once.

On the side of a barn.
          Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
            Ah, Bruce Campbell, such a great actor. All of the Evil Dead movies rock.

Hail to the King baby.
            I love Bruce Campbell and I have recently seen "Army of Darkness". He's damn funny and I still think he's hot for an older guy. Love him on Burn Notice. Really truly a great at comedy!
            Georgette

Comment

• "THIS. IS. MY. BOOMSTICK!!!"
              I recently saw another one of his on Scifi channel. I can't remember the name, but it's the same Bruce Campbell schtick: travel through time, get enslaved, uprise against the slavers, and then cause more problems.
              *Googlegooglegoogle*
              Alien Apocalypse! That was the movie. Same genre as Army of Darkness: So BAD it's freaking awesome.
              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Omifuckinggod!!!!
                This sunburn needs to GO AWAY. And this pure aloe crap can go take a flying leap onto a pile of mesquite brush. I need to stop by Wally world for my Blue stuff. Aloe +lidocaine+ green tea extract= my friend.
                My Latest Journal

Comment

• That blue stuff works wonders. I also pour white vinegar on my body as well. Seems to help. Burns like a SOB.
                  Georgette

Comment

• Never been brave enough for vinegar. Astringent worked wonders on my face, though. I may see if that'll help my back.
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Vinegar is pretty ballsy. I jumped and danced in the shower. Fun times.
                      Georgette

Comment

• Actually, thinking back to the strong desire to claw my face off when I applied the astringent, I may not apply that to my back. I think I'll stick with the blue stuff.
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Yeah, vinegar sounds pretty hardcore. I'd stick with the blue.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                            Yeah, vinegar sounds pretty hardcore. I'd stick with the blue.
                            Yeah.
                            Hm... I think it's time to go scouting for work. All I have left to do is to save an xref image into a different folder and run it by the project manager.
                            Well, that and argue with IT over access to a particular folder.
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

Yeah.
                              Hm... I think it's time to go scouting for work. All I have left to do is to save an xref image into a different folder and run it by the project manager.
                              Well, that and argue with IT over access to a particular folder.

If you get really bored I have some filing I really don't want to do. It would be one hell of a commute but I'd buy you lunch

Comment

• Yeah. This was supposed to take me all the way through next week.... Granted, I think they thought that the stuff they gave me was going to be more involved than copy/ paste/ prettify and click/ save as.
                                Sorry, Canio. I think Geek'd throw a bitchkitty if I went out to Phoenix for lunch without him, mostly because I'd be gone overnight.
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X