Naiadknight's chronicles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
    I see no point in comparing myself with other women. After a while, I just feel sorry for them because they can't be me.
    HAHAHA, I love this. *tattoos on forehead*
    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

I may show up. Geek leaves town Tues, so it depends on how much work he needs to get done tomorrow. I'll let you know.
      I'm much mre relaxed today than I was in Dallas. I fucking hate ijits who can't drive and have no turn signal on their vehicle.
      Mom got me a pair of the Skeletoes as a belated birthday gift! Wore 'em all day at Six Flags and the mall. Full review to come tomorrow or Tuesday.
      Spent $120 on clothes in Dallas, including $30 at the mall. I got 18 articles or clothing, all from decent, sturdy brands. 2 dresses, 1 blazer, 2 sweaters, 7 shirts, 6 pants.
      Geek wants a pair of barefoot shoes!
      That's a great deal! I used to spend 200$ on a pair of shoes or a dress :/
      OR...
      "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
      -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Dinner: steak, cheesy fries, and caesar salad. The fries didn't taste that wonderful, too salty and crappy cheese.
        Went thrifting some more here in town, will finish up thrifting in this area tomorrow. One of my favorite stores is having a decent sale right now, so I'll hit that tonight and see if I can find Geek something (he handed me his gift card to the store and said "use it." I told him that their polos were overpriced and he responded with "If you can't find anything for me, use it on you." So now I've been issued the challenge of finding him clothing that doesn't cost an arm and three legs at this store. I'm not paying $40 for a damn polo.)
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• *knock knock* can I come in?

I just caught up a bit with your posts... not entirely-i think that would be almost impossible at this point for me...

Sounds like you are doing good of course-Thanks for hanging in there with me all this time! You are amazing and truly a great friend!

<3 Manda
          Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by mandabear2010 View Post
            *knock knock* can I come in?

I just caught up a bit with your posts... not entirely-i think that would be almost impossible at this point for me...

Sounds like you are doing good of course-Thanks for hanging in there with me all this time! You are amazing and truly a great friend!

<3 Manda
            Getcha ass in here. *HUGS*
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by mandabear2010 View Post
              *knock knock* can I come in?

<3 Manda
              I know how you re feeling! I got off the reading f journals and the world seems to have spun out of control in here! (journal land in general, not just this journal)
              Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

Comment

• I'm a bit talkative, even more so under conditions of relative anonymity/ safety. I would expect my journal to be no less.
                My Latest Journal

Comment

• Talkative is good. Better than the opposite of that problem.
                  Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                    Talkative is good. Better than the opposite of that problem.
                    which is what I am when I'm in a large group of people where I know not a single soul. You wanna see me clam up and become a good approximation of a piece of wall art, stick me in an unfamiliar setting with a large group of folks I've never met and no one I know. Especially if I can only find one exit when I scan for them.
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

• I'm the same way. That's how I was last Thursday unless someone I knew popped up.
                      Georgette

Comment

You wanna see me clam up and become a good approximation of a piece of wall art, stick me in an unfamiliar setting with a large group of folks I've never met and no one I know. Especially if I can only find one exit when I scan for them.
                        This is totally me!

And thanks for the reminder about thrift stores. I'm on the verge of needing smaller jeans, but am on a very tight budget. I'm thankful this town has several thrift and/or consignment stores ... hope I score some great booty like you did.
                        “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t — you’re right.” ~ Henry Ford

My primal journal

Comment

• I can only think of a handful of articles of clothing in my closet I loved enough to pay full price without a coupon for. Everything else came from a thrift store, a consignment store, the clearance rack, or a deep sale. I'm just too cheap and pragmatic to pay full price. Besides, paying full price means wearing what everyone else is wearing. I don't think so.
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

Besides, paying full price means wearing what everyone else is wearing. I don't think so.
                            Hmmm...doesn't buying from Thrift/Consignment stores mean buying what everyone else has worn?

Of course, wtf do I know? My entire wardrobe consists of $5 Tshirts and a few pairs of shorts.

Comment

• COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!
                              I came up positive for amphetamines (I knew i would because of the ADD meds, tried to show it to them when I took the damn test) and now have to go through another fucking song and dance, all because some ijit thought my medication made a great high.
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                                Hmmm...doesn't buying from Thrift/Consignment stores mean buying what everyone else has worn?

Of course, wtf do I know? My entire wardrobe consists of $5 Tshirts and a few pairs of shorts.
                                Not necessarily. You can get stuff that has never been worn from shopping addicts at insanely low prices. That's why I go.
                                Georgette

Comment

Working...
                                X