Naiadknight's chronicles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
    Midland's doing a "Run from the Cops" fun run/ race on April 6th. I kinda wanna do that except A) I don't "run." I sprint or walk quickly, but I'm not a runner and B ) If I'm running from the cops, it's because one has holes in him/ her or busted appendages. I'm waffling on it...
    If that wasn't on a Wednesday, I'd be tempted to ask for more details. :P
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

I have a feeling I've GOT this. They want fresh out of school kiddos and they get someone with enough experience to know what's going on, PLUS I did that exact job that they're consulting the City for AT the City. It doesn't hurt that I know the managing engineer's wife at the City.
      Must not get cocky...
      Yay!
      Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Heh. I dyslexed. It's on the 9th at 10AM.
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• We have lots of friends that believe in the coming zombie apocalypse. You should see the fire power they have for that. My niece also works for a gun shop and she said most of her customers are cops or those preparing for the zombie apocalypse. I know odd people.
          Georgette

Comment

Heh. I dyslexed. It's on the 9th at 10AM.
            Hmmm...I can do a 5-mile hike, I bet I can do a 5K. However, I can't find out how much it costs without actually starting the registration process. That's irritating.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• From walking on air to depression in one easy step: being essentially shown that they're looking for reasons to fire me and given the 2nd of 3 warnings.
              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
              My Latest Journal

Comment

From walking on air to depression in one easy step: being essentially shown that they're looking for reasons to fire me and given the 2nd of 3 warnings.
                Good thing you're working on lining up another job...

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• I'm gonna bounce someone's skull off the pavement if they keep meddling in shit they know nothing about...
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• Hopefully you can sing 'Take This Job & Shove it'
                    Georgette

Comment

• This asshole has me nearly in tears. The review he gave me is far and away the worst I've ever gotten, he's trying to tell me how to work a program he knows nothing about, I'm {THIS} close to being fired.
                      Geek goes out of town in the morning, I can't go home until 7 (or when asshat goes home), I still need to iron my suit and blouse...
                      I'm not hyperventilating, I'm trying not to fucking cry. There's a damn difference.
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Anything you can punch?
                        Georgette

Comment

• Just remember, if you post it here first, it's premeditated.

*hugs*

Good luck!

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• *hug* I'm so sorry you're going through this. I hope things get brighter for you very soon. <3

Comment

• Aren't you doing an interview today? Good luck!

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• There IS a light at the end of tunnel, folks! (I'll find out if it's a train by 5pm next Wednesday.)
                                They LOVED me. Said they'd call back "within a week." Said all they needed to do was decide which department I belong in and how much they're willing to offer.
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X