First Only (on) Race Day
    Jeep: Just Eats Every Part
    Chevrolet: Can Hear Every Valve Rattle On Long Extended Trips
    BMW: Bought My Wife/ Big Money Walks
    GMC: Generally Made Crappy
    Fiat: Fix It Again, Tony
    Dodge: Dear Old Dad's Gas Eater
    Toyota: Torturous On Your Old Tired Ass
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Jeep: Just Empty Every Pocket
      Pontiac: Poor Old *&(($% thinks its a Cadillac
      BMW: I can't say, it can be more racially offensive than Pontiac(my husband made this up when we lived in a certain part of Columbus)
      Georgette

Comment

• I know which one you're talking about.
        VW: Vehicular Wreck
        KIA: Killed in Accident, Korean Industrial Accident
        Mazda: Most Always Zipping Dangerously Around
        Daewoo: Does Anybody Even Wanna Own One?
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• We have Chrysler
          "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
          -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• chrysler: Company Has Recommended You Start Learning Engine Repair
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
              chrysler: Company Has Recommended You Start Learning Engine Repair
              I have the book in my car!
              Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
                I have the book in my car!
                I have a mechanic in my bed
                Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                  chrysler: Company Has Recommended You Start Learning Engine Repair
                  OMG, you're brilliant that's true Y_Y
                  "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
                  -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                    I have a mechanic in my bed
                    Not so useful when stranded in the middle of nowhere... :P
                    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Honda: Had One, Never Did Again
                      Volvo: Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

• No joke. My parents learned the hard way about, Jeep, Kia, and VW. They're in the process of learning about Ford. I learned the hard way about Chevy.
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• *Looking at her bank account* Huh. I can't say I've seen it that high, this close to payday. I mean, that's good, because this past paycheck was the everything- but- bills check, but I've got about 2/3 of a paycheck left and I've already paid 1/3 of my bills and half my savings. And that's WITH all these farking doctor's visits I've had this month. I'm not complaining, just trying to figure out what I did right.
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Dinner: Hooter's Cuban sammich (bunless) with extra brown mustard, 1/2 order fried pickles.
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• It's handy having professional connections with a leader in the field. He pointed me in a direction I hadn't known about.
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• 11-12 hr days blow. Especially when you don't get paid any extra for the overtime.
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X