No announcement yet.

Naiadknight's chronicles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dinner: 2/3 lb rare t- bone, 1/4 grilled zuke, 1/2 lb garlic butter shrimp, 2 cheddar bacon jalapenos, 1/4- 1/2 grilled pineapple.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

• I have discovered that I cannot take the taste of pure sugar. It's utterly disgusting to me. I tried to eat some Reese's Pieces and only got through two before throwing the rest away. I also ate a handful of Whopper's not a great as I remember them being) and several mini bars of Hershey's cookies and cream.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Yeah, I had the same revelation with Haagen Daaz... and I mean, this is freaking Haagen Daaz...!

You know you're primal when...

Then again certain things will forever taste like heaven. Ferrero rocher raffaellos *faints*
        I've been meaning to try their dark chocolate pearls... have you tried them?
        "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
        -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Nope. Then again, I'm a fool for just the original ferrero rocher. I keep talking about primalizing it and not doing so. It ain't gonna happen this week either. Fucking boss pricks.
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Dinner: 1 yellow summer squash, spag sauce, meatballs, chili enchiladas, 4 chocolate chip cookies. Still out of it from the hydrcodone last night.
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Will someone please tell me why I give 2 shits? They're just looking for excuses to fire me anyways. The idea of telling my bosses to flat out go to hell is appealing. The only reason I haven't yet is because they live in fucking Andrews, which is a close relative of hell. Maybe I should tell them to go to Presidio? No, that won't work. Ah....there we go. Tell 'em to go to Libya or Palestine (Palestine, TX is also an option.)
              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Latest TBMs are up! Respect and Whoooo Are You? Who? Who?
                My Latest Journal

Comment

• Lunch: DQ grilled chix salad, pesto and herb vinaigrette, steamed broccoli, carrot, and red cabbage.
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• Libya is pretty darn close to hell right now. That gets my vote!

I just love your TBMs

Comment

• Originally posted by Diana Renata View Post
                      I just love your TBMs
                      Thanks, DR. I think what keeps me going on them is my readers. I have a nasty habit of starting and killing blogs , but this one'll stay put. I only post when I would actually read it myself and not see it as a rehash or a waste of time to read it.
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

• My favorite part of the TBMs are the accessories...tough bitch bra, stilletos of asskicking... I am wondering what is next lol. The meditations are great, I just find the additions hilarious.

Comment

• I'm still trying to work the "Strategically Placed Ribbons" armor into it....
                          j/k
                          I think the next addition will likely be some sort of armor, though. Still trying get a name for it.
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                            I'm still trying to work the "Strategically Placed Ribbons" armor into it....j/k.
                            aka the reason most males get into gaming in 8th grade

Comment

• Wow..... How far I've come.
                              Everyone else in the office snack on candy. I used to be one. Now I'm munching on steamed veggies and marvelling over how sweet the broccoli stalk and snow peas are.
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                                aka the reason most males get into gaming in 8th grade
                                Don't I know it. I was a big Magic: The Gathering player in HS and I noticed that the Thorn Elemental got played a LOT (all she's dressed in is some strategically placed thorn vines and a pretty sexy body.)
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X