No announcement yet.

Naiadknight's chronicles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only tongues that should be eaten are those from bovines.
    Georgette

Comment

• It's amazing how all it takes to make me feel valued at work is a little recognition. I get designated as the go-to for piping networks and the modeling program , and suddenly my days going a lot smoother and I'm feeling good. Amazing, innit?
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Wow, all those greens, it's literal mowing! Sounds yummy though. Do you use dressing with that? What kind?

Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
        It's amazing how all it takes to make me feel valued at work is a little recognition.
        I felt the same way in my last abusive relationship. XD
        "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jenny View Post
          Wow, all those greens, it's literal mowing! Sounds yummy though. Do you use dressing with that? What kind?

I felt the same way in my last abusive relationship. XD
          In this case, it was the juices of the meat, the oil I cooked the zuke and stuff in, and the avocado.
          I hear ya. This feels suspiciously like I how I felt with my most recent ex, except back then there was always a way out. Right now, I gotta stick with the abuser until I can find a way to support myself with them out of my life.
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• I probably shouldn't be so snarky; I don't mean to downplay something positive happening, it's nice and probably a breath of fresh air. But what I mean is, you have such low expectations of your employer now that probably _anything_ positive feels ZOMGamazing that they bothered, yanno?
            "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

• I knew where ya were goin, hun. The thing of it is, something so minute shouldn't have made my day like this. It's kinda like stepping outside expecting to get slapped with an arctic blast and instead get kissed with a summer breeze. When you have such low expectations (because they trained you that you are seat warmer 257), it is a HUGE gift to get any form of acknowledgment, let alone recognition.
              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Holy Carp, My little blog is growing like a weed!
                My Latest Journal

Comment

• Ooh, more hits?

Comment

• 448 all time, 50 today.
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

• I love your little blog. When I either get a laptop or the desktop fixed for the house, I will check it out more often. Usually its blocked at work but I got lucky earlier and was able to view it. Good stuff!
                      Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                        Holy Carp, My little blog is growing like a weed!
                        Have you looked into setting it up with google analytics? Nice to know where your visits come from.

Oh, and congrats!
                        Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

• It has that built into wordpress. Looks like they keep coming from someone hitting the random button on a certain unbuilt blog, facebook, and here, as well as people plugging it in as a favorite or into the address bar.
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Dinner: 1/3 lbcod, 1/3 lb shrimp, cooked in butter, pepper, and garlic, over roasted zuke, broccoli, and brussel sprouts with the remaining cooking juices poured on it.
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Like/ share buttons? WTF?! No complaints, just unexpected.
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• What about like/share buttons? Did they spontaneously appear or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X