No announcement yet.

Naiadknight's chronicles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1. Eat lots of animals, insects and plants.
    23 hr IF
    Dinner: 1 slice muenster, zucchetti with italian sausage meat sauce, "crepe" w/ grilled berries, chocolate, whipped cream, cream cheese, and mascarpone.
    Drink: water x 20 oz
    Supplements: vitamin D, fish oil, selenium, magnesium/ zinc, b vitamin
    2. Move around a lot at a slow pace.
    Walked around Hancock Fabrics for 2 hrs.

3. Lift heavy things.
    Nope

4. Run really fast every once in a while.
    Nope
    5. Get lots of sleep.
    12 hrs

6. Play.
    Nothing.

7. Get some sunlight everyday:
    Overcast most of the day.

8. Avoid trauma.

Yes.

10. Use your mind
    choosing and altering patterns and cloth for shirts.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Man I wonder how miserably I'd fail if I were to post one of these 10 point check ins...

...use my mind? I relearned two origami patterns today?

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
        W00t! Just checked my BF% using the Navy formula. 20.5%! W000T!
        You are dead to me Y_Y

I mean... congrats...
        "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
        -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Gods, I want to get out and DO something: sprint, play, lift... SOMETHING. Playing accountant and drafter bores the shit out of me.
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• 1. Eat lots of animals, insects and plants.
            lunch: broccoli beef, shrimp broccoli, general tso pork, hot and sour soup
            Dinner: 1 oz Kerrygold aged cheddar (Foodgasm), 3 c spinach sauteed in 2 tbsp butter and garlic, chicken with 50 cloves (1 drumstick and half a breast)
            Dessert: 2 c whipped heaven, 3/4 c blueberries
            Drink: green tea x 50 oz
            Supplements: vitamin D, fish oil, potassium.
            2. Move around a lot at a slow pace.
            nope

3. Lift heavy things.
            Nuh- uh.

4. Run really fast every once in a while.
            Did 't happen either

5. Get lots of sleep.
            4 hrs <---- Why no exercise occurred today

6. Play.
            Nothing.

7. Get some sunlight everyday:
            Overcast all day. 5k IU D supplement

8. Avoid trauma.

Yes.

10. Use your mind
            A project came in over budget due to a miscalculation of said budget. I had to get rid of $40k of stuff from a 2 part project. Got rid of all extraneous stuff, was still $5k over. Had to shorten the extents of the project to meet budget. My boss's comments (after apologizing for the budget error and my having to do it over yet again): "Practice makes perfect, but you don't need to be THAT perfect. I'm really sorry."
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
              W00t! Just checked my BF% using the Navy formula. 20.5%! W000T!
              This is AWESOME. YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Can I have your boss?

And your job?

And your BF%?

Thanks, bye.

Oh, and I hear ya, i can be starving and exercise but if I don't get any sleep I just crawl from one room to another like a fat, desert lizard. With hair.
                -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Meaty-
                  Lesseee... Boss is thinking about moving, so if you can figure where she's moving to and get a 5 year degree by the end of the summer.... yeah, she's fair game.
                  Job- Requires a 5 year engineering degree and passing an 8 hour exam, go nuts.
                  Body fat%- PB, baby, PB. All it was was eating right, flinging around a sledgehammer and gratuitous walking.
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• Alright fine...! Ask your boss if working on a BA in Creative Writing is good enough

And you were never as fat as I am, I bet. It's easier to get fit for those who don't have a shitload of fat to lose!
                    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• First off, you ain't fat. Second off, I had to fight to get from 135 to 120. I mean FIGHT (fighting against hypothyroidism here). And I'm actually gonna have to possibly cut dairy to get down to 115.
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Alright, so I bombed today. Pain is NOT conducive to eating right. Chocolate ice cream (with sugar), chocolate shell, AND 2 yeast rolls.
                        Other than that, taco salad with leftover shishkebab meat and salsa'd pressure cooker brisket. And cheddar and pepper jack. Didn't do a damn thing to work out either. Again, gratuitous pain. I apologize to anyone I've bitched at that didn't deserve it, it was the pain talking. I'm gonna go find the heating pad again.
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Take care of yourself, Girl.
                          Heating pad sounds good....bed sounds good, too.
                          Feel better soon <3

Comment

• I'm thinking I may go back to my writing. I gave it up during college and when I first got here because I simply didn't have the time. I have these ideas swirling around, begging for paper, but until now have been on back burner. I picked up some of my favorite books and, as always, ideas smashed together from books A, B, and C and coalesced into a plot starting point or character for a story. I have too much creative process for my own good, I suspect.
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• I'd love to be 135 :/

And I say you should write; I'd love to read it. I'm sure you've got some awesome stories brewing in that blond head of yours

Yay, for Anime profile pictures!
                              -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• I actually look a lot like Winry. Check out my profile pic.
                                Have a story called (so far) "The Lady and The Gentleman" I've started, futuristic scifi life after supervillainy type thing. I know it sounds cliche, but I'd like to think I'm taking a different road.
                                Last edited by naiadknight; 07-09-2010, 02:10 PM.
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X