No announcement yet.

Naiadknight's chronicles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working through lunch, as per usual. Hopefully, I ca get all the EPAnet stuff knocked out today and then just do the drawings and design monday/ overthe weekend.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Holy crap, I can actually concentrate without having to do 3-6 things at once and hear myself think! It's a first!
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• I blame the umbrella, shielding your mind from the HAARP rays.
        "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

• New TBM up! Own Your Mistakes. Not own up to them, OWN them.
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• That would explain more than I care to admit, Jenny.
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• You're cheating on your MDA journal with wordpress.com
              "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
              -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Originally posted by winencandy View Post
                Yup
                WHAT I ACTUALLY MEANT:
                Do you guys think I should start watching Firefly too?
                -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• That's kinda what it feels like. Oh well, I can stand to have multiple writing interfaces. In the beginning, MDA was like cheating on my journal, so I guess I've adjusted to the idea. And if I can handle 2 interfaces, it's not a big jump to 3.
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
                    WHAT I ACTUALLY MEANT:
                    Do you guys think I should start watching Firefly too?
                    From what I'm told, it's a great series cut short by an idiot network. It's next on my list of series's to watch, after Cowboy Bebop.
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                      From what I'm told, it's a great series cut short by an idiot network. It's next on my list of series's to watch, after Cowboy Bebop.
                      We're practically soulmates Y_Y

I'm watching V(the 2009 version). Very sci-fi, very awesome. I'm like a crack addict waiting for my next dose every week.
                      -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                        I have it on DVD if you want to borrow it.

And NSWM? YES. Watch Firefly. And then Serenity.
                        Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• For all my Tough Bitches out there:

No Doubt- It's My Life.
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
                            And NSWM? YES. Watch Firefly. And then Serenity.
                            NSWM
                            Yes.

I have both on DVD
                            We sometimes have Firefly marathons
                            "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                            "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                            "Moderation sucks." Suse
                            "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                            "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• This one too:
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• What;s Firefly about? :0
                                -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

Working...
                                X