Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do it!

Should we set that up tonight?
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Already got it going. Putting on finishing touches. Will post link when it's ready.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Tough Bitch Meditations is up and running! First several meditations to come soon!
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Awesome idea :-)
          "For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to (a) mate with, (b) eat, (c) run away from, and (d) rocks." - Terry Pratchett, Equal Rites

My Facebook (please send a message to introduce yourself though!)

Comment

• Today has officially become Fuck Off Friday. I'm nearly done arguing with EPANet (a fabulous example of GIGO programming logic), but need to squeeze abt 5 more hrs out of it before I can start on the specs and possibly add in some other tech stuff. So, I'm farting around and coming up with more Tough Bitch Meditations.
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Yay! More TBM!
              Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• What's this fuck off friday thing people are talking about and why wasn't I invited?
                "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
                -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Dinner: ribeye and steamed veggies with butter, salad with olive oil and vinegar while hanging out with Twibble.
                  Fuck Off Friday was for those who got jack shit done today. If that was you, congratulations, you made it to Fuck Off Friday.
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• Ate strawberries and killed sugar cravings for the night.
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                      Tough Bitch Meditations is up and running! First several meditations to come soon!
                      Love it!

Originally posted by Twibble View Post
                      Thank you, very much! Gonna try these
                      Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
                      Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
                      Ultimate Goal: 125/18

Comment

• After seeing what I've eaten the past week, I really need to stuff my face today. I'm not even making maintenance most days. I'm just not hungry. It seems like the colder it is, the less I want to eat.
                        I might make an apple clafouti or see what I can do towards attempting an apple souffle or apple German pancake.
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• New post up on TBM!
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

• brunch: Apple Bacon Something.
                            I think it's a quiche, but whatever it is is delicious.
                            Apple Bacon Something
                            2 slices of bacon
                            2 tbsp cinnamon
                            1/2 tsp nutmeg
                            1 apple, chopped
                            3 eggs, separated
                            1 tiny pinch cream of tartar
                            1/4 c applesauce
                            2 tbsp coconut milk
                            Preheat over to 350F.
                            Fry the bacon, remove bacon and chop. Add apple to bacon grease and saute for a minute. Add spices and enough water to come up half way on the apple bits. Cover and let sit for 2-3 minutes. Scrub the bottom of the pan with the spatula to get all the goodness off the bottom and pour apples and pansauce into a bowl. Put this in the fridge. Meanwhile, whip the egg white until stiff peaks form. Beat the egg whites, coconut milk, and applesauce together. Mix in room temperature cooked apples and chopped bacon. Fold all of this into the egg whites. Put the entire thing into a pie pan (in retrospect, I should've greased mine.) Bake at 350F until middle is done (about 20 min, give or take.)
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Dinner- 10 oz prime rib- medium rare, broccoli and carrots with butter, butter, more butter, shrimp, house salad without cheese or cretins with oil and vinegar.
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                                Tough Bitch Meditations is up and running!
                                This is excellent!!!!!!
                                "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                                "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                                "Moderation sucks." Suse
                                "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                                "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

Working...
                                X