No announcement yet.

Naiadknight's chronicles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't exactly been being entirely forthright. Add 1-3 turtles/ ferrero rocher to my list of food every day since christmas. These get eaten after I close the laptop for the day and I always forget to log them.
    I may start back up on my spiritual stuff again. I've been letting that slide. Haven't been letting the destressing/ relaxing slide though, so there's a bonus. just been taking it easy, trying to beat these last few days of the cold I have.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

• HNY Niad....have we lost Just4Me? have not seen a post in a long time...Best to you. Chas
      They used to call me No Neck, but now I have one.

Comment

• She may have wandered of for the holidays or may have left for a while because of all the New Year's Resolution folks. I know I've been tempted to do the latter, but decided to hide in the journals for a while.
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
          She may have wandered of for the holidays or may have left for a while because of all the New Year's Resolution folks. I know I've been tempted to do the latter, but decided to hide in the journals for a while.
          trust me, you're not missing much

happy new year, naiad. i have not been commenting on your journal as much. i wanna apologize for that. also, on a positive note, at least its only 1-3 turtles and not, like, the whole box, right?
          sigpic

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Comment

• Happy New Year, Bats. Yeah, it was only a few a night. That is a blessing, and they were a gift from my man. Of course, I'm letting him eat as many as he wants of them. Brownie points and they vanish faster. I've been fairly quiet lately. Just haven't had much to say I guess.
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Hmm, tried your chocolate chip cookies again, but omitted the cocoa and it was good! I also added a tablespoon or so of butter and they came out super crunchy.
              Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

I haven't exactly been being entirely forthright. Add 1-3 turtles/ ferrero rocher to my list of food every day since christmas. These get eaten after I close the laptop for the day and I always forget to log them.
                hehehehe
                "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                "Moderation sucks." Suse
                "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Dinner: broccoli, zuke noodles, carrot, sauteed in garlic herb butter and topped with italian sausage spag sauce.
                  Dessert: 1 ferrero rocher, 1 ferrero rondnoir (dark chocolate version, the hazelnut ones are better.)
                  Last edited by naiadknight; 01-05-2011, 07:20 AM.
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• I swear I wrote on here yesterday but have lost it somehow! ODD!

Anywho, it seems you are doing okay in the realm of things that I am observing (You know what I mean and... thats good enough)

Unfortunately this week I haven't been the best judge but... I am getting there

Thanks for always being there for me. I really am trying to find a time in my schedule and budget to make a trip either all the way to see you or half way to see you... I gotta get a hug!

Happy HuMpInG

Manda
                    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Comment

• With regards to that, Manda, I don't know that result'll actually happen. Seems to be quite the opposite.
                      Ugh. I can tell when I'm not on the thyroid supps. I'm less here, less energy, gaining weight (not scale pounds, but visual pounds), closer to depressed (relax, it's not THAT depression and I'm not actually depressed), and more... lost in my own head, I guess is the best way to put it. Not in a good way either. I need to grab some of those tonight.
                      Anywho, now to meet a work deadline. Chat with y'all later.
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Dinner: 2 c caldo de mariscos, 2 oz chicharonnes, 1/3 c salsa. (Predicted: 1 square dark chocolate, 1 Ferrero Rocher)
                        907 cal
                        35g carb
                        66g protein
                        55g fat
                        dairy? none

I should probably start eating more...
                        Last edited by naiadknight; 01-05-2011, 06:31 PM.
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

Dinner: 2 c caldo de mariscos, 2 oz chicharonnes, 1/3 c salsa. (Predicted: 1 square dark chocolate, 1 Ferrero Rocher)
                          907 cal
                          35g carb
                          66g protein
                          55g fat
                          dairy? none

I should probably start eating more...
                          I can relate-but i can't afford to eat more...

Love you!
                          Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Heh. Dessert actually ended up being 2 turtles, 2 ferrero rocher, and this:

168285_934289589178&.jpg
                            2 egg crepe wrapped around butter sauteed apple, cherry, and grape and smeared with PB friendly blackberry jam. I made it when I realized why kept going after the bad chocolate: I wanted carbs, sweet and protein. So, I made the crepe.
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Looks yummy!!!
                              Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

Comment

• Bone, there was actually nutmeg, clove, and cinnamon in the apple mixture, just forgot to list it.
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X