No announcement yet.

Naiadknight's chronicles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday, I ate badly. Let's leave it at that.
    New blog post up, mostly about a distinctly Martian and Buddhist flare my mind's been having lately.
    Breakfast: 2 mugs green/ white/ oolong tea
    Lunch: IF
    Afternoon: more IF and tea.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Dinner: mock pad thai (2 tsp honey), eggnog (lemme alone, I didn't get any over Christmas.)
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Want the recipe for the Pad Thai? It's on my blog!
        Ugh. I have faucet for a nse, completely clogged sinuses, a sinus headache, and I'm beyond exhausted. A 24 hr nap doesn't sound half bad.
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
          Want the recipe for the Pad Thai? It's on my blog!
          Ugh. I have faucet for a nse, completely clogged sinuses, a sinus headache, and I'm beyond exhausted. A 24 hr nap doesn't sound half bad.
          I love you.
          And hope you feel better!

Comment

• Breakfast: oolong tea
            Lunch: DQ grilled chix salad w/ the PB friendly dressing.
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• The copier/ printer at work has made a very bad choice in enemies. A VERY bad choice.
              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                Want the recipe for the Pad Thai? It's on my blog!
                Thank you for that!!
                I love you too.
                I miss Pad Thai...

I hope you feel better soon!
                "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                "Moderation sucks." Suse
                "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Dinner: Chili's- grilled salmon, margarita chicken, broccoli, smashed taters, 1 christmas turtle, 1 christmas ferrero rocher.
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• so did the copier survive ??
                    "Misfortune
                    can force you into doing things you should be doing anyway. Lessons
                    come from adversity. Anything can happen to anyone... You can find a
                    new lease on life - more meaning than you thought possible in simple
                    things... Let go. Live in the moment. Go forward". Christopher Reeve

Comment

• I was too sick yesterday to go all Office Space on it and I'm home sick today. Extreme floatiheadedness and dizzy spells and balance problems meant I probably shouldn't go anywhere.
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

• hope you get to feeling better !!
                        "Misfortune
                        can force you into doing things you should be doing anyway. Lessons
                        come from adversity. Anything can happen to anyone... You can find a
                        new lease on life - more meaning than you thought possible in simple
                        things... Let go. Live in the moment. Go forward". Christopher Reeve

Comment

• Thanks, y'all.
                          Snack: 2 Christmas turtles
                          Dinner: Kang Keow Wan (chicken, been, shrimp), spicy.
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Too sick to Office Space the copier? You really must be sick! Condolences!
                            "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

• Thanks for the support y'all. Still not quite feeling 100% (still a bit snotty and hacking up a lung), but I feel MUCH better. Nyquil is my best friend when I'm sick.
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• You snotty?! Not in the least... I think you're fun and rather not arrogant at all.

Be well soon Naiad and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
                                Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

Working...
                                X