No announcement yet.

Naiadknight's chronicles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minigoats gets to see what death tastes like because I'm going to murderate his ass. He just walked out the door for Christmas. As in, didn't take my project with him to read over (the reason I've been having to work my ass off on this damn report). As in, just rendered this huge rush and all the stress and all the overtime I've worked this week pointless. I don't even get the satisfaction of handing it to him before Christmas.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Yuck! All I have to say is:

All the best to you for the holiday season!

And I hope it only gets better from now on!
      Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

• Thanks, Sun!
        Dinner: veggie bisque again, same recipe, different veggies.
        Have dinner for tomorrow in the crockpot: goat, lamb and buffalo chili.
        Last edited by naiadknight; 12-23-2010, 09:40 PM.
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• happy holidays, m'dear. all the best to you.

sigpic

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Comment

• Batty, that video officially rocked. I now have to show that to IT guy, he'll love it.
            Christmas is wrapped,stockings are stuffed. Did my last minute shopping this morning. Where'd the crowds go? It was only normal busy, not "Holy shit, must buy EVERYTHING" busy.
            we got a tree yesterday! Granted, it's a mini table top tree, and Geek's mama bought it for us because it was on clearance, but it's a tree, a plantable tree, which is my big deal. The Christmas aloe is no longer a Christmas aloe. It got stripped of it's decorations (all 2 ornaments and a sticky gift wrap bow of it) and that all went onto the tree.
            Christmas with the in-laws tonight. Neice'll get her toy not on Christmas, but when I get to it. I'm taking the chili, Geek's mama's making turkey (and dressing) and gods only know what all else. It'll be fun.
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• (Batty, that video offcially scared the crap out of me ;-) )

Naiad....hope you have a very, very beautiful Christmas <3

Comment

• Happy Holidays !

Comment

• Nice vid, Bats -- and happy holidays Niaidknight!
                  "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

• Merry Primal Christmas Naiad!
                    "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
                    -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Merry Christmas, everyone.
                      We did Christmas last night. A few handmade things from my dad and grandfather (a lap desk and my parents old dominoes in a handmade box), some desperately needed kitchen stuff from his folks, more parts and tools for the helper bot from the love of my life (including what I need to convert him to an arachnibot, microprocessor and programming tools, and the materials I need to be able to use my grandfather's old erector set in the bot's body), clothes, plenty of books from everyone, stocking stuffers (including these ADORABLE little jingle bell metal pig and cow ornaments). Everyone seemed to love the stuff I got them.
                      Spent a lot of last night enjoying Christmas and not worrying about what went into my mouth. Spent plenty of time with Niece.
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Eatz today:
                        chili, 2 summer rolls, shrimp amd two form of Primal cookies. Recipes below.
                        Fruit cookies
                        1/2 egg
                        1/2 tbsp vanilla
                        1 c pecan meal
                        1/4 c applesacue
                        1/2 c dried fruit (your choice, I used a medley)
                        (optional) 1 tbsp raw honey

Mix it all together. Spoon by large dinner spoon onto greased cookie sheet and bake at 350*F for 15 min.

Chocolate chip fruit cookies
                        1/2 egg
                        1/2 tbsp vanilla
                        1 c pecan meal
                        1/4 c applesacue
                        1/4 c dried fruit (your choice, I used a medley)
                        1/2 c (or as much as your batter will hold) chocolate bits
                        (optional) 1 tbsp raw honey

Mix it all together. Spoon by large dinner spoon onto greased cookie sheet and bake at 350*F for 15 min.
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• How'd your murderation go naiad?

(awesome vidz battyz)

Comment

• I'm feeling Christmasy. I'll allow this one transgression, maybe he went into the office this weekend. I'm not too concerned, it's done.
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas
                              "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                              "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                              "Moderation sucks." Suse
                              "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                              "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Broke down and had a bowl of ice cream yesterday. (Yes, Bone, I know.)
                                Eatz today:
                                last Christmas fruit cookie
                                a couple bites chili
                                12 oz prime rib, medium rare, with au jus and horseradish
                                garden salad (no croutons) bleu cheese dressing and 1 oz bleu cheese
                                baked sweet potato and butter.
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X