No announcement yet.

Naiadknight's chronicles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luncg was rather pathetic. The shell on my fajita salad (apparently meant to be a taco salad?!) was larger than the sorry pile of ice berg lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese (maybe double pinch) and cocktail shrimp they called a salad. I think all told there was a cup of "salad."
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Merry (soon to be) Twig Day Naiad! I got a new hat to wow youz guys wid....
      They used to call me No Neck, but now I have one.

Comment

• Nice hat, Chas! I like! Twig day is also the only day of the year I dig out my elf ears and wear them with a Santa hat. Dorky, I know, but I love it.
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Dinner: homemade tomato pepper soup (bacon grease, roasted poblano ans jalapenos, carrot, celery, shallot, garlic, fire roasted toms w/ garlic (canned), chix stock, cooked up and hit with the stick o' blendiness) topped w/ bacon and with 2 eggs poached in it.
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Hi! I received some advice to try desiccated thyroid too, so I went to my little co-op and they didn't have any. But, I found some online. they are 60mg of desiccated pig thyroid. Is that similar to what you are taking? These I found were about $20 for 100 capsules. I think NutriMeds was the brand.

Anyway, glad you are having such fantastic results! Yeehaw!
            ~ Ex-Herbivore Goes Carnivore: Jazmin's PB Journal ~

Comment

• It's these.
              My Latest Journal

Comment

• While I was the store, I found raspberries on the bargain shelf for 75 cents for the 6 oz box. They were on bargain because some of the little packets were getting furry and none of the looked at their peak. I grabbed two and picked out what little furriness was in those.
                My Latest Journal

Comment

• i just want to say THANK YOU for the soup ideas. i got, like, 5 gallons of stock from the thanksgiving turkey and 'conventional' soups bore me. i am all over that shizzola.
                  sigpic

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                    It's these.
                    Muchas gracias.
                    ~ Ex-Herbivore Goes Carnivore: Jazmin's PB Journal ~

Comment

• Originally posted by batty View Post
                      i just want to say THANK YOU for the soup ideas. i got, like, 5 gallons of stock from the thanksgiving turkey and 'conventional' soups bore me. i am all over that shizzola.
                      Glad to help! Honestly, I've just been in a soup/ salad mood lately.

No prob Jazmin! Hope it helps you like it's been helping me.
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Well, apparently, my husband was kinda enough to give me his cold before he left. That would explain why my ears have been twinging. Feeling kinda slow (mentally and physically), tired, and like I need a new set of bronchial tubes.
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• blah, no fun.
                          Kick it quick!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Gods, I'm having a hard time keeping my head off my desk. I'm thinking I need to dig out the aleve.
                            ETA: It's 10 AM, I've had my space heater going since I got to the office, I have my leather coat on, and I'm FREEZING. I don't THINK I have a fever, but I sure feel feverish. If I can just hide out in my office and not have an emergency dumped in my lap, I should be able to make it through the day. This part of the project is mind numbing anyways.
                            Last edited by naiadknight; 12-08-2010, 09:01 AM.
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Lunch: I went home. Had leftover spag, drinking some bone broth (yes, from a glass), and eating my first sandwich since going primal (banana bread pancakes with almond butter and raspberry PB friendly jam inside.)
                              After I finish the sandwich, I'll likely crash out.
                              ETA: Bleah!! the bone broth acquired heavy fridge funk. I can't drink it.
                              Last edited by naiadknight; 12-08-2010, 12:09 PM.
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Drinking Ginger Lime Green Tea (Manda's version with lime instead of lemon and a bag of green tea steeped into the mixture once it's in the mug.) I'm gonna try and finish off the pot tonight.
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X