Naiadknight's chronicles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's actually not gooey.
    Beat 2 eggs together. fry up bacon. Meanwhile, set chicken stock, 2 cardamom pods,1 tbsp coriander, and 2 tbsp szechuan seasoning to a boil. Once bacon is done, add grease to the water (careful, it'll splatter). Add in squash (if you use it.) Once that's soft, add in the egg by the forkful, drizzling it in to create threads. let that set up for 15s, and add in a wad of spinach, torn up. Cook until spinach is dark green and wilted. Serve. add in sriracha as necessary.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

• So, apparently, I'm IFing lunch today. Can't afford to eat out today and didn't bring lunch.
      Figured out what Geek's major gift'll be: I'll put forward a chunk of money towards his gift to himself- a laptop. I have a couple ideas about his minor gifts and stocking stuffers, but not much.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• I m going to KILL my boss. What I worked through lunch on and fought TXDoT on, he went through and DELETED 5 of 8. As in completely deleted, not removed the drawings, but DELETED. 3/4 of a day's worth of work gone. This is why I hate having a PHB as a boss. That's certainly what Boss's turning out to be.
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Ew! Why would he do that?!
          "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
          -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

• Originally posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
            Ew! Why would he do that?!
            Because he's a moron that only half finished what he was going to do, making it look like he'd undone everything and just left it hanging.
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Jeezum Crow!!! These new thyroid pills really must be working. I've never gotten over being shaking furious so quickly before. I'm me, but BETTER! Hello world, here comes a Naiad with her life back!
              My Latest Journal

Comment

• I'm dumbfounded by these pills. Really, I am. I have tons more energy, I actually turned off my space heater at work (first time), I can concentrate on my job, I'm AWAKE, I'm not cottonheaded, my mood seems to be better balanced, my mood swings back to center much more quickly, I'm 20.5 hrs into a fast and just now starting to feel it (although I think tea'll take care of that), My ADD seems to have taken a backseat (as in it's there, but I can turn it off, kinda), and I'm... I'm bouncy. I've forgotten what this was like. Damn. And y'all feel like this ALL the time? Holy shit!
                My Latest Journal

Comment

• Good news this is.
                  Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

• Oh hai, plz pass some my way

That's awesome though!

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                      Jeezum Crow!!! These new thyroid pills really must be working. I've never gotten over being shaking furious so quickly before. I'm me, but BETTER! Hello world, here comes a Naiad with her life back!
                      SO GLAD!

Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                      I'm dumbfounded by these pills. Really, I am. I have tons more energy, I actually turned off my space heater at work (first time), I can concentrate on my job, I'm AWAKE, I'm not cottonheaded, my mood seems to be better balanced, my mood swings back to center much more quickly, I'm 20.5 hrs into a fast and just now starting to feel it (although I think tea'll take care of that), My ADD seems to have taken a backseat (as in it's there, but I can turn it off, kinda), and I'm... I'm bouncy. I've forgotten what this was like. Damn. And y'all feel like this ALL the time? Holy shit!
                      well not quite ALL the time, and not quite ALL of us... but we try! I am glad you are feeling fantastic my friend!
                      Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Breakfast/ lunch: 25 hr IF.
                        Dinner: chicken broth poached eggs with serrano and szechuan seasoning, BAS w/ bacon, 2 fried eggs, avocado, cuke, zuke, asparaguc, spinach, and broccoli
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• unSyperb, they're raw thyroid pills. I'm too lazy to go grab my pills, but I found mine at the health food store.
                          Manda, I know it's not constant and not everyone, but I feel more ... normal, I guess, now.
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

• I recall reading over that in one of your previous posts. I might have to try those out (thyroid problems run in the family, however I have never been checked out for it due to lack of insurance)

Comment

• Well, my dearest, I am so glad you feel good finally! WOO HOO! Now lets get that BOSS to be a better one eh?

*meh* the woes of grown up hood.
                              Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I decided I wanted a Blizzard. I also decided that my getting a blizzard required me to walk to DQ with no jacket. I did, I got my Blizzard, I'm back. No comments from the peanut gallery.
                                ETA: I couldn't get past 2/3 in. My stomach started revolting. Nothing but nausea and stomach pain, but enough to be a hint.
                                Last edited by naiadknight; 12-06-2010, 06:56 PM.
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X