No announcement yet.

Naiadknight's chronicles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey niaidknight, no need to share details -- just wanted to throw in generic support here. I hope it all works out for the best and as smoothly as possible, whatever it is!
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jenny View Post
      Hey niaidknight, no need to share details -- just wanted to throw in generic support here. I hope it all works out for the best and as smoothly as possible, whatever it is!
      +1 and more hugs!
      Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
      Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
      Ultimate Goal: 125/18

Comment

• There's no real stress involved in the decision as of the moment. We just don't have enough information to comfortably make one, which means that things stay as they are until we do. BUT, once we do, life may really change.
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
          For those with scars (external), may I recommend Mederma? Because that stuff absolutely rocks!
          Thanks.
          I bought some this weekend for my daughter's ACL surgery scars.

Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
          Oh, there were rolls, and cornbread stuffing and other SAD approved Thanksgiving things. But I loaded my plate(s) down so heavy with the savory fuds that no one asked where my rolls/ stuffing/ whatever were. Probably just figured it was under everything else.
          If someone asks me where the potatoes, stuffing, bun is I say I didn't have room for them. But you are right, as long as there is lots of food on your plate, they usually don't ask.

Urg..... argh..... uhhhhh......................... <--- My mental state this morning.
          My brain appears to have stayed in bed this morning, leaving me to try and get stuff done at the office without it... All I want is a NAP.
          Maybe it was a Monday thing...but I had the nap

We'll just pretend that huge bowl of ice cream I just ate didn't exist, right? Right.
          Right
          Originally posted by Jenny View Post
          Since according to Einstein and relativity, time is a variable... The ice cream doesn't exist now and in a universe where time goes in the opposite direction, didn't exist before now. Yep.
          +100
          Originally posted by mandabear2010 View Post
          Good luck to you both! I hope the decision comes in a non-stressful way.
          +100
          "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
          "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
          "Moderation sucks." Suse
          "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
          "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Ummmm... I woke up with the migraine from HELL this morning. It was bad enough that, when I called in to work sick and the secretary was clicking her pen, I damn near reached through the phone and ripped her head from her shoulders. Each click was a rusty dull icepick through the temples. Took my migraine happy pills, got an ice pack and passed back out. Woke up later and the headache was gone (I love my migraine happy pills). Went shopping to experiment with the kids section and try to find my dad's BD gift. For those who care, I'm somehow a 12-14 in girls. Not juniors, girls. Huh? o.O Stopped by Old Navy for some long sleeve t-shirts (I live in those during the winter) and got a couple of XS polos in the Juniors section at Penny's for $4 a pop and got some comfy sweaters in the girls section. It's nice to know that half the mall is no longer useless.
            Late lunch was a Chik- Fil- A garden chicken salad w/ 1/3 packet of caesar dressing. The dressing wasn't primal, but meh.
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• FUCK ME! Dallas is going to be colder than usual this year on thanksgiving Day. As in highs in the upper 40s. The highest temperature we'll see while there MIGHT be 60*F.
              (Yes, I know, poor baby, only 40*F, yadayadayada. Gimme a break, my body is still adjusting to that missing in sulation.)
              My Latest Journal

Comment

• I can understand the trauma of temperature shock! We've been lucky up here in DC, remarkably mild weather. I guess we stole your heat. My apologies.

Glad that migraine skedaddled fast! I hear people have fewer headaches after going primal -- has that been your experience? (I can't remember if you replied already in one of the threads on that topic...)

Eh, don't sweat the dressing unless you have some kinda known reaction to it. That's my plan when I'm fully on board later... condiments don't count. ("Practice safe snacks, use a condiment!")
                "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

• Sorry about the migraine, but happy the pills worked

FWIW, it's gonna be cold as a witch's left tit in San Francisco tonight.
                  HUGS!!!

Comment

• So which city is the witch's right tit in?...

Comment

• Originally posted by bone_machine
                      +2 & more of the hugs.
                      +3 and more BEAR HUGS!
                      Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Jenny, this one's the first one I've had in MONTHS. I used to get them every other week, give or take. I'm not too concerned abt the dressing, hence the "meh."
                        Kuno, it'll be colder in Dallas than a dog's nose during sex. (Y'know, that wet nose midact....) Jenny, her right tit is here in WTX tom. Her twat is in OKC right now.
                        *HUGS* back everyone! The decision is made, there's still some negotiating prior to finalizing said decision.
                        Dinner was 1/4 order cheese fries, 1 bacon burger w/o bun, and broccoli at Chili's.
                        That headache's trying to come back.
                        Primalish apple pie in the oven for Thanksgiving in Dallas.
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Her a-hole is in AK. Just saying. It is actually 'warm' here right now at about 35. With the rain we have had piling on top of the snow it will be a sheet of ice tomorrow when the temps dip back into the 20s.

I hope you decision making goes smoothly. Of course I am super nosey and want to know what is going on
                          Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

Comment

• you are amazing. and a great friend. and absolutely everything I have ever found wonderful in man kind is found in your little being and I love you.

Thank you for being the best. So glad the decision is made. hope the pie turns out nciely.
                            Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by mandabear2010 View Post
                              you are amazing. and a great friend. and absolutely everything I have ever found wonderful in man kind is found in your little being and I love you.

Thank you for being the best. So glad the decision is made. hope the pie turns out nciely.
                              Awwwww.... *blushes and kicks dirt*
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Countdown to Dallas: leaving town in 9hrs : 45min.
                                Time to go see if there's anything edible by the me in the pile of free food by the fridge. Grabbed a hunk of cheese and a truffle. Everything else was inedible.
                                Work will be 6 different kinds of awesome next week. I get to start on FEMA FIRM maps for a community on the border with a levee. Even better: I actually may have sufficient data for this one. Yeah, I know something only an H&H engineer would love.
                                My brain's already trying to be on vacation. I keep having to yank on the the leash and taze the damn thing to get it to work. I'm sure the caffeiene isn'r helping, but meh.
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X