No announcement yet.

developing a better life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay I had to skip lunch so I can go to the gym bec I gotta study for the english test tom so i decided to split my workout into 2 half in lunch and half after school and as I promised the video is below
    And I got an A on my biology quiz !!

https://db.tt/yYeX9yaX edit: this video is nt working bt the others are will have to take another one next chest and back workout :/
    That was only half firstly the camera storage was ocer secondly finishing workout after school
    Bt the full workout is below
    Bench press: warmup 55-10rep (all in kilos)
    72.5x6, 3 min rest ..... 75 x6 , 3 min rest.....77.5x6, 3 min rest.....77.5 x 4
    Found the 75 lighter so tried the 77.5 for first time
    barbell row: 52.5 x6....57x 5 or 4.....55x 5 or 6
    Incline bench flyes and presses: 3x10x20lb flyes followed by 3x10x35lb
    Seated row: 50lb x3x10 rep
    Seated pulldown :7 blocks x3x10 rep
    Cable ab crunch: 50lbx 3x10 rep
    Good morning: 110lb I think x3x10 rep
    Ab roller : 3x20
    Oblique side crunch : 50lb x 10 each side x 3 sets
    Ill hopefully record the second part and post it with my dinner

Sent from my EK-GC100 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    Last edited by egyption grok; 10-16-2013, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Okay I had to skip lunch so I can go to the gym bec I gotta study for the english test tom so i decided to split my workout into 2 half in lunch and half after school and as I promised the video is below
      And I got an A on my biology quiz !!

https://db.tt/yYeX9yaX
      That was only half firstly the camera storage was ocer secondly finishing workout after school
      Cable ab crunch: 55x15, 62.5x15x2

Comment

When I came home from afterschool workout I was ravenous! ! But I noticed that I had work which is handing out newspapers (worse job eva never recommend and im quitting right when I find an alternative ) ya so I took an apple and a pear to eat on the way , I walked close to 5 miles
        When I gt home I started cooking and it was
        2eggs
        3 meat strips bt with lots of bones
        A WHOLE squash
        And salad
        The plate looked like an adrian's or shadownight's plate bt wat ws I to do I was starving !!
        Bt to my surprise I didnt finish it. The second pic shows the leftocers (in second pic I tried squash with honey and cinnamon and it ws AMAZING! bt thats y it looks so messy )
        I took a video of second psrt of workout link is below bt the memory finished again so not all wS taped bt tom is leg day and will tape that too anyways I do abs everyday so hopefully will be in toms' s video

Ohh and nw I had a glass of milk with the other 1/4 squash with CC , pineapple , cinnamon, and honey ( inspired by adrian )

And here are the links

https://db.tt/wyL9x3EQ

https://db.tt/DGnxcz93
        Last edited by egyption grok; 10-16-2013, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by egyption grok View Post
          2eggs
          3 meat strips bt with lots of bones
          A WHOLE squash
          And salad
          The plate looked like an adrian's or shadownight's plate : p bt wat ws I to do I was starving !!
          Bt to my surprise I didnt finish it. The second pic shows the leftocers (in second pic I tried squash with honey and cinnamon and it ws AMAZING! bt thats y it looks so messy )
          I took a video of second psrt of workout link is below bt the memory finished again so not all wS taped bt tom is leg day and will tape that too anyways I do abs everyday so hopefully will be in toms' s video

Ohh and nw I had a glass of milk with the other 1/4 squash with CC , pineapple , cinnamon, and honey ( inspired by adrian )
          Meals sound good. Vids are looking great! Seriously. You look in excellent shape; very strong. I admire it.

^The bolded parts are stuff that would - for me, personally, TMI - would have me in the bathroom all day next day/week, lol.

Originally posted by Adrian View Post
          Wow.. That's pretty small amount of energy... Are you sure you don't need some MOAR?

Have a good night!
          ^^Total agree with the CC King over here. With those workouts, you should be eating quite a bit more.

)
          https://db.tt/yYeX9yaX edit: this video is nt working bt the others are will have to take another one next chest and back workout :/
          Cable ab crunch: 50lbx 3x10 rep

mother_of_god_Half_Life_2_Lamp-s233x249-341301-580.jpg

Not sure if typo or girl lifts heavy as I do. :O
          Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
          https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
          MFP Food Diary:
          http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
          (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

It was all in the first video bt I deleted from storage bec I thought if it was on the web then it will stay there :/ but will make another video

Today I woke up at 7 and went to the gym , today was legg day
            leg press: 160kg x 10, 170kgx 10 x 2
            Ab cable crunch: 62.5lb x 15, 65 lb x 15 x 2
            Oblique side bend (madeup name ) : 60lb x10 x3 (each side)
            Squats: 100 kg x 6 x3
            Leg curl: 50lb x 10 x3 ( need to make stronger)
            Calve raises: 130kg x 12 x 3
            Ab roller with weights : 20 , 15 ( the gym was closing had to leave :/)

After the workout ran to get my intoxicating coffee and made it just in time for class and I mean literally the bell rang while I stepped foot in class

The video is in this link ( calve raises and leg curl arent in video bec the memory was ganna finish )

https://db.tt/woE7xV6z

Have a good one guys and wish me luck on my english test !!

Notes for today : work on leg press form
            Wake up earlier so can have time to deadlift
            Make some space on camera !! :d

Last edited by egyption grok; 10-17-2013, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Wow your meals sound great. I especially liked squash with honey.. Mmm.. and your workout.. Really heavy lifts , I'm ashamed a bit, as I would have a heart Attack in the middle of your routine and I see you are in perfect shape - your body is so strong!
              Keep it up btw pineapple and cc.. Great inspiration for me thank you so much!

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk
              Hardgainer trying to gain - my primal journal : http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread91644.html

Comment

Je
                Last edited by egyption grok; 10-17-2013, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian View Post
                  Wow your meals sound great. I especially liked squash with honey.. Mmm.. and your workout.. Really heavy lifts , I'm ashamed a bit, as I would have a heart Attack in the middle of your routine and I see you are in perfect shape - your body is so strong!
                  Keep it up btw pineapple and cc.. Great inspiration for me thank you so much!
                  Tapatalk
                  Thanx ! and really dont be ashamed at all by practice ull be beating my PR by way much more , and that is a fact bec I know u r a persistent person and it seems that when u set goals for urself u actually achieve them so to tell u the truth u really do inspire me :3!!
                  And I wizh I could actually find the liquidless CC here in canada , it is very untasty, in egypt u could only find the solid one

Comment

It was a very stressful day today , firstly due to the english test (this is my first english test in canada so I didnt know wat to expect and the teacher was no help either she simply said study POETRY and to myself I was like "ya okay still wat do I study" I hate how they make it so open and ur nt sure wat to study exactly :/ )

So ya when I got home I had work bt I had my "lunch" first , I was supposed to have it at lunch hour bt I was too busy studying for english so I only had the rest of the sweet potatoes which arent in the pic,

anyway (and when I thought it couldnt get any worse it actually did :/ I had to do it in the rain !!) Like seriously dafuq I was in the rain for 2 hours!! I hate this job bt I have to wait until november to quit :/
                    Anyway I gta good workout out of it bec I sprint/ran for ~2.5 miles and walked for ~2.5 miles all while carrying shit heavy newspapers (thursday has a shit load of flyers) I had an apple while doing that

When I finally finished went home and started cookin , wasnt in the best of moods so just made something simple

Beef cubes with shredded coconut and plenty of hot sauce and tomato sauce( these tasted like buffalo chicken wings, will be doing again for sure !!)
                    Peas
                    And sliced tomatoes with cumin and olive oil

Idk these days im running low on calories like today Im only at 1100 cal
                    Probably will have a snack before bed bt I dnt knw, even so a snack is like 200 cal anyway and im full from dinner :/ any ideas y this is, like im nt hungry throughout the day??

Attached Files

Comment

Was just checkin my mail and look at the middle message

Wtf r we supposed to have additives in our diets anyways so there would be some to avoid?!?!?!?!?

Attached Files

Comment

Ya today im ganna try ur idea of CC choco fudge
                        Will post updates later

Comment

Today I woke up at 7 and went to the gym , today was legg day
                          leg press: 160kg x 10, 170kgx 10 x 2
                          Ab cable crunch: 62.5lb x 15, 65 lb x 15 x 2
                          Oblique side bend (madeup name : p) : 60lb x10 x3 (each side)
                          Squats: 100 kg x 6 x3
                          Leg curl: 50lb x 10 x3 ( need to make stronger)
                          Calve raises: 130kg x 12 x 3
                          Ab roller with weights : 20 , 15 ( the gym was closing had to leave :/)
                          Wait, confused

Are you doing this in kilograms (KG, or 1000 grams) or pounds (lb, 454 grams)?

Strong lifts, btw

Originally posted by ebrady98
                          Haha, coffee is life! Literally - it runs through Shadowknight's veins I imagine I'll soon drink enough to have a 1:1 ration of blood/coffee...a girl can dream...
                          QFT.

Literally. <3

Beef cubes with shredded coconut and plenty of hot sauce and tomato sauce( these tasted like buffalo chicken wings, will be doing again for sure !!) : D
                          Peas
                          And sliced tomatoes with cumin and olive oil

Idk these days im running low on calories like today Im only at 1100 cal
                          Probably will have a snack before bed bt I dnt knw, even so a snack is like 200 cal anyway and im full from dinner :/ any ideas y this is, like im nt hungry throughout the day??
                          Dinner looks amazing! I found a recipe for buffallo chicken, actually, will have to try both it, and yours

I would assume it's because your body has gotten used to not eating very much. I would strongly recommend increasing your caloric intake owing to both the strength and volume of your workouts, as well as your age,

Ya today im ganna try ur idea of CC choco fudge ; )
                          Strong ditto!

MFP Food Diary:

Comment

Hahaha I get ur confusion, its bec in egypt I used to work with kilograms and here they work with pounds so I myself am still getting the hang of it, I have to always use the calculator :/
                            So there are some that are converted and some that are not bt k ill post them in kilograms from nw on and thanx ur lifts r awesome too
                            Ya im trying to increase them again bec I tend to actually gain or stall when im low on calories for a long time ( somehow idk y bt I discovered this when I switched to primal )

Last edited by egyption grok; 10-18-2013, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Okay this might me abit long bec I have 2 interesting stories to share first was
                              In biology the girls decided to arm wrestle so a dude that is with me in gym told them that I would be good competition so I was kinda forced into it
                              So tbh I thought it would be easy bt our hands literally weren't moving we stayed at the middle for like 2 min and we were both shaking like crazy and luckily tye bell rang and she asked for a rematch sometime later. I was really amused that a girl I know is strong, she desnt look like she works out bec she is quite heavy bt I ain't judging just astonished really

The second thing : I wasn't really planning on training today bt my gym teacher decided that she wanted to workout with me today and honestly I can't turn people down , anyway at the end she was talking about how me and her are broad in tye shoulders and that we need to lose some flab. And that she wanted to go on a liquid cleanse so I was like ya I do want to lose the side breasts and she was liie then u should drop the cappuccino u drink after ur workouts (I had told her earlier that I have a habit of drinking cappuccino after my workouts ) in my mind I'm like even in the CW cappuccino wouldn't even be considered fattening .
                              Me: bt its just skim milk and coffee and only 100 cal
                              Hergives me a wicked smile as if I were a retarded child and still gives no explanation) well u have to drop it
                              Me: even so , I dnt eat breakfast and all I had from the morning is cappuccino and 200 g of baked potato
                              Her:ya did u eat the sweet potato or the "other" one
                              Me: the WHITE one
                              Her: and ur surprised why u have fat to lose , the white one turns into sugar and gets u fat and it has more calories
                              Me: (decide to ignore arguing since it seemes that CW has eaten her brain out ) ya it was still ~300 cal anyway u know I decided to TREAT myself
                              Idk if my sarcasm showed or nt bt oh well

Nutrition : as u could have noticed , no breakfast
                              Coffee and 200g potatoes ( no pic since it was a treat and I'm ashamed )

After school snack : yogurt with berries and granola (ik ik bt I love it , have it every nw and then aince my mom got a box last week )

Still didn't have dinner bec went out with family and they ate dinner while I was handing out the newspapers ( today I actually enjoyed it bec the weather was perfect and the ipod was charged :d )

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

The second thing : I wasn't really planning on training today bt my gym teacher decided that she wanted to workout with me today and honestly I can't turn people down , anyway at the end she was talking about how me and her are broad in tye shoulders and that we need to lose some flab. And that she wanted to go on a liquid cleanse so I was like ya I do want to lose the side breasts and she was liie then u should drop the cappuccino u drink after ur workouts (I had told her earlier that I have a habit of drinking cappuccino after my workouts ) in my mind I'm like even in the CW cappuccino wouldn't even be considered fattening .
                                Me: bt its just skim milk and coffee and only 100 cal
                                Hergives me a wicked smile as if I were a retarded child and still gives no explanation) well u have to drop it
                                Me: even so , I dnt eat breakfast and all I had from the morning is cappuccino and 200 g of baked potato
                                Her:ya did u eat the sweet potato or the "other" one
                                Me: the WHITE one
                                Her: and ur surprised why u have fat to lose , the white one turns into sugar and gets u fat and it has more calories
                                Me: (decide to ignore arguing since it seemes that CW has eaten her brain out ) ya it was still ~300 cal anyway u know I decided to TREAT myself
                                Idk if my sarcasm showed or nt bt oh well

yMlA1C5.jpg

Your gym teacher is a moron and has no place offering nutritional advice to anyone.

Liquid cleanse? The hell is that? There is no benefit to doing this. EGrok, enjoy your cappuccino and your white potatoes. What she said is not only bollocks, but hilariously so, gave me a good giggle.

Keep it up, girl, doing great. ^_^

MFP Food Diary:

Comment

Working...
                                X