No announcement yet.

Primal, SLD, Whole Whatever & Peat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy smokes on the bananas. TQP is going to be Wonder Woman.

Hots, that nap sounds delightful...except the dreams and marathon thing.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Great banana info. I have been shunning them for years. Maybe TQP is on to something great here.

Comment

• Primal, SLD, Whole Whatever & Peat

Bananas actually make me burn hot (higher metabolism) so not sure on that cooling effect study...

Most of those benefits could be said about a lot of fruit. Hence why peatple prefer fruits over starches.

But yes, bananas are magical (like many other fruits), as evidenced by hotmail's link. I wouldn't rely on it for iron though. All plant sources of iron sucks for iron absorption so while it might be high, it doesn't get absorbed because it isn't Heme Iron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by turquoisepassion; 11-20-2013, 02:51 PM.
        ------
        HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• Eat moar fruittttt. Good for weightloss, skin, metabolism.

------
          HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
            Eat moar fruittttt. Good for weightloss, skin, metabolism.

What she said

Comment

• Can you guys see my photos? I can't even see my own. TQP, you said a while ago that you saw mine as an attachment. What do you mean? Yes..I know what an attachment is. Just not sure how to translate that to a picture on this forum.

Comment

• The fruit thing. I am eating seasonally and locally. Summer was great for fruit. I am into winter squashes now.

Comment

Originally posted by oceangrl View Post
                  Can you guys see my photos? I can't even see my own. TQP, you said a while ago that you saw mine as an attachment. What do you mean? Yes..I know what an attachment is. Just not sure how to translate that to a picture on this forum.

I don't see anything this time...

I saw the neckbone ones a few days ago though. It shows up at the end of the message as a small preview that one can click to enlarge.

------

Comment

• Oh good. When I hit submit, it looks like a preview. After that, I just see a broken icon. Weird.

Comment

• I didn't attach one in last post, but for your viewing pleasure. Where I grew up. Pic from 1966 by Ansel Adams of La Jolla Shores, Calif.

Attached Files

Comment

• This is what it looks like.

Annnnd that is gorgeous!!!! 😍

------

Comment

• How do you do a screenshot from tapatalk? I want to show you what I see. BTW..it was a gorgeous place to grow up.

Comment

I used the screenshot function from my iPhone.

------

Comment

• Oh well..dammit. I know my phone has a screenshot function. Yes..I

Comment

• Oops

Comment

Working...
                                X