Primal Journal Teri

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning!

I'm cruising along here. Lots of stuff going on but thankfully I have passed the emotional eating to get through tough stuff. I thought maybe I should eat breakfast this morning but I just wasn't hungry. Mark's post about hunger was interesting and I can't think of a time I've felt real hunger. I wish I knew if I was fat adapted. I did well yesterday. I had 55 carbs and 42 protein yesterday. Bing is stronger today which makes me feel better. I guess he is getting through the initial effects of the new chemo.

Well that's about it. Have a wonderful day!

B: IF
    L: Gouda cheese and grapes
    D: Sauteed cabbage with beefy pasta sauce, peach with Reddi Whip

E: 5.57 miles, 10 floors, 34 active mins

Comment

• Hi Teri! Good to see you around again! Looks to me as though you are not eating enough - be careful to not deprive yourself or your body will fight back by storing everything it can or by sending you on a binge. I am not seeing much substantial in your food ... just what I am seeing from my side of the world. So sorry about your pooch - those furry ones really do creep into our hearts and it is so hard to see them suffering! Bless you.
      Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 14th 2012. Height: 5'7"
      Primal low: 186 lbs
      Current weight: 221.4 lbs
      Goal weight: 140 lbs

"You are free to choose, BUT you are not free from the consequences of your choices."

Comment

• Hey Col! Thanks for the support. I know what you mean about not enough food although I am not really hungry. I haven't posted in several days bc my life went upside down a bit but I have added eating some eggs for breakfast. I'm trying to figure out what to eat to add more bulk but not carbs and protein. I'm not a big veggie fan but I'm having them more and more

Comment

• Work is crazy so I will post more this evening

Have a great day everyone!

Comment

• So it has been so crazy. Hiring a new staff person and learning the job to train someone. Overall I have been on course. I just haven't been 100% but 90%. I have lost two pounds. I didn't get sleep at the beginning of the week but I did last night. My dog got his second dose of vincristine and it has knocked him down big time. I was so upset today how he was suffering. I hope tomorrow will be better. The one thing I have been proud of is that through this major stress I have not gone off eating. I did have a mini cupcake but I counted all the carbs and protein and stayed in range. At the beginning of the week I did only half of my exercise goals but I did do my first 5k this past Saturday. I mostly walked it. It's start. I also bought a kayak this weekend to enjoy the lake and work my arms.

So yesterday I had 68 carbs and 60 protein

B. Two eggs
            L. Gouda cheese, grapes, blueberries
            D. Beef bacon and cabbage

E. 5.68 miles 30 active mins.

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• Well I think things are too crazy at work to keep up with the journal. I'll be back in a few weeks. I'm still staying on course. I've had a couple of bumps but I'll be okay.

Be back soon.

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

Working...
              X