No announcement yet.

Smokin mama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singing my own version of Airsupply today "I'm all out of ketones, I'm so lost without them". Oh well, lesson learned. Come on up 2 pounds and settle down again. I am so going to bust your asses right off again as soon as I'm finished on MDA.

I really dislike Sundays when I'm working. It's the day of great prep, ironing (2 hours) cooking the roast ham lunch, cleaning up after the great lunch, prepping for school, forcing the boys to finish homework, shopping for the things DH forgot to buy on the big shop the day before.........

So I had a little foray to the mall (or shopping centre as we say) and bought some new underwear, hope it fits, as I grabbed my usual size. I'm not quite at the stage where I'm "shopping" for underwear, it was more a case of have discount coupon will purchase. Also tried on a divine coat, wool, winter white, absolutely just the ticket for a working mum with 3 boys, i.e. totally impractical, but they only had a size 12 and it was enormous on me? So I take that as a minor victory against my 2 pound chums who refuse to leave.

Shopping basket in supermarket contained 3 sticks of kerrygold, we are lucky here as its impossible for a shop not to sell it, I think they are contractually obliged, but I always stick some in my basket when I see it. I bought 3 different types of Olive oil and 4 little spice mills for pepping up the meat, oh and a butter dish cos the kids are complaining that the butter is too hard to spread and why don't we buy the stuff that comes in a tub any more.

Dinner was roast ham, I think DH bought half the pig as there is so much left, cauliflower mash, roast broccoli and roast Brussels sprouts.

So today I am experimenting to see how long it takes a body to start producing ketones again after it has been put out of ketosis. But first I'm going to kick some ass. Mainly my own.
    I'm not saying lets kill all the stupid people in the world, I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem take care of itself.

Comment

• Oh, and in other news, guess who joined me in the shower this morning? NO! Not DH! You smutty people, it was mr spider. After mentioning it in my journal during the week I am suddenly joined by one in the shower. Now I am just going to post a comment about losing 3 pounds a week for the next 8 weeks and we'll see if we can make that happen too.
      I'm not saying lets kill all the stupid people in the world, I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem take care of itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kikiperpie View Post
        it was mr spider.
        He was trying to scare the 2 pounds away!
        Female 55
        Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
        Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• I am sad to say I had to get out of the shower and quickly finish rinsing my hair standing in the bathroom with my head poking into the shower. Tragic for a 41 yr old woman.

Comment

• Spider is better than the morning I stepped on a scorpion getting into my shower. Talk about a rude and painful start to my day!
            Female 55

Comment

• Ow! Ow! Ow! Oh no! I am appalled.................and now lifting my bare feet off the floor even though we don't get scorpions here!

Comment

• Spider is better than the morning I stepped on a scorpion getting into my shower
                So how do you deal with scorpion in the house? Do you have to try to catch it and put it outside or can you kill it? (Yeah, I'd never make a Buddhist)

Comment

• Originally posted by randomcapitals View Post
                  So how do you deal with scorpion in the house? Do you have to try to catch it and put it outside or can you kill it? (Yeah, I'd never make a Buddhist)
                  KILL IT!!!! That one got squished with shoe and down the drain.
                  Female 55

Comment

• Must ask DH his position on scorpions.............. Ok the answer is in. Apparently scorpions are solitary animals and would probably run away from you. Pedidoc you are a butcher. The poor thing was simply trying to get away and you crushed him. A moment's silence for the innocent creature, prematurely crushed whilst fleeing for its life..............Not.

Comment

• Yeah, spiders don't sting!
                      Female 55

Comment

• KILL IT!!!!
                        Now there's a woman after my own heart.

spiders don't sting
                        But a lot of them are poisonous and I don't believe in taking chances-KILL THEM!!! KILL THEM ALL!!!+ (Why is there no smiley for evil laughter?)

Comment

• Oh my, is Monday nearly over? That was a doozy of a day. Started with a phone call to son no.2's form teacher to discuss progress. I played the innocent but got my point across about how a certain teacher was victimising him. Note sent home in diary on Friday cos the child dared to look in his pencil case for a pencil while he was talking. The note read that he was misbehaving AGAIN, underlined. Seriously dude, get a grip! I made sure i let her know that she was outranked by me. is that wrong? i just wanted her to pass the information on that the teacher was messing with the WRONG PARENT! i know my shit! Please forgive if I wrote that on Friday, I am soooooo tired.

Was supposed to have an hour for prep time, but ended up running the school clinic again. Lunch time saw me sorting out an altercation between two boys who failed to see eye to eye shall we say. I was supposed to have another hour for prep but ended up covering a colleague's class and meeting with the welfare officer. At the end of the day was having chat with VP and we got talking about my own DS no.2 and I just felt myself welling up. This is so unlike me. I deal with major shit every day. When you send your kids to school you worry about them being bullied but you never would imagine that one of the bullies would be a teacher.

I am searching for my Xena warrior princess, she is a tough, feisty, but fair woman. I employ her all the time with my other 100 children. Sigh

Anyway, this too shall pass.

It is def TOM, despite 100% angelicness yesterday AND today I am another pound up, so that's 3 since Saturday's low. I also look a bit more buttery around the hips. Ooh yeah, they call me Butterhips!

B: BP coffee
                          Lunch: ham salad leftovers
                          Dinner: salmon with butter fried cabbage and cauliflower mash

I am having a glass of wine. My nerves are shattered and am worrying about BF's daughter who is undergoing medical investigations and really puts all my worries into perspective. Tomorrow is another day and what doesn't kill you DEFINITELY makes you stronger. This I know for sure.

Comment

• Hang in there Kikiperpie. I think you did right with your phone call. Hopefully the idiot will back off. We always told sons that the teachers were right, up until I had a coach start harassing DS3. I called the district on him after I spoke with him and he saw nothing wrong with his behavior. Enjoy your glass of wine - sometimes you just need it!
                            Female 55

Comment

• I know I did the right thing, I just hope the shit doesn't take it out on no.2. He might be arrogant and dumb enough. Anyway, I think I have re gathered enough perspective on this. I am righteously angry. This is a fantastic school academically but pastorally, I am underwhelmed. Do they not watch the news?????? No.2 is a still water that runs very deep. And he is awesome.

Comment

• Take names and kick arse, Kikiperpie.
                                Seriously take note of dates and instances and then present them to the school. Make bully teacher's life hell. I'm sure you're letting son know he is awesome and that the world is full of people who are jerks for no good reason. Sadly these people will usually be your boss. In the meantime is it possible to insist that son is transferred to another class?

Comment

Working...
                                X