No announcement yet.

Hardgainer is trying to gain - Adrian's Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Winter too :3 dark nights are really comforting sometimes.

It's no problem<3 you did most of the work :P.

Awesome breakfast! I approve of all those eggs lurkin' in the background :3

what cc do you buy? 4% fat?

Goodluck with the tests! You'll do well <3

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
    I'm really thankful again Emma <3 If I buy dry cottage cheese, I will have 2% one. If not dry 4% ; 3
    Hardgainer trying to gain - my primal journal : http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread91644.html

Comment

• Day One Hundred Twenty Six

Hi there : 3

I'm actualyl really very sleepy because of waking up at 5:30 : < I don't have any energy to write ..
      I got some good marks today: Chemistry, German and History : 3 Parents were really happy and I think I've done some good job.
      Tommorow I'll have huge test on Geography. I think I've learned enough, but I'm not really sure.. It will be the first one in this subject and Idk what to expect.. Also tommorow I will have to start learning for my English exam which will be on Saturday.. So much things to do, not much time

nutrion:

breakfast:

WP_20131209_001.jpg

huge chicken breast (smoked) with skin, banana

dinner:

WP_20131209_002.jpgWP_20131209_003.jpg

turkey hearts with mushrooms and tomatoes, some boiled carrots and potatoes (potatoes not on pics : < ) mandarine and apple for dessert

supper:

WP_20131209_013.jpg

cc with pineapple, banana, berries and honey (I'm out of maple syrup)

workout:

HIIT

Brutal Kettlebell HIIT Cardio Tabata Workout - Get Your HIIT Together - Fitness Blender

Have a good night all <3!
      Hardgainer trying to gain - my primal journal : http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread91644.html

Comment

• Day One Hundred Twenty Seven

Hi there : 3

Today it has been hard day for me. Geography exam was pretty difficult. I couldn't memorise all those stupid informations and I did some mistakes. Anyway, tommorow, as on every Wednesday, my lessons will be shorter and I will stress out at the gym afterwards.

nutrion:

breakfast:
        WP_20131210_001.jpg

cc with pineapple and berries, some pork ham

lunch:

apple + raisins

dinner:

WP_20131210_002.jpg

WP_20131210_003.jpg

WP_20131210_004.jpg

pork chops, potatoes and brussels sprouts, some cabbage salad (cabbage+onions+garlic+lemon juice+pepper+salt=so tasty & fresh <3)

supper:

WP_20131210_005.jpg

cc with banana, honey and berries, apple

workout:

ABS in the morning: 6 Pack Abs Workout - Six Pack Abs or Bust - Fitness Blender

HIIT in the evening: Brutal Kettlebell HIIT Cardio Tabata Workout - Get Your HIIT Together - Fitness Blender

My dad bought 15 kg of apples today. EXPECT THEM IN MY PICS SOON! Also he got some beets, carrots, potatoes and celery roots <3
        I think I converted my parents to primal. I mean they start to copy my eating habits. The only thing they cannot give up is... bread. But consumption has lowered and guess what.. my dad's headaches are gone XD His cholesterol is ok, despite of eating twice as much eggs and meat as he used to. Pasta is out. Grains are out. He now has mostly potatoes and rice as starch ; 3 He even started to eat fruit! I can't remember when he used to have them last time in such quanity <3

Thank you mda <3

Have a nice night everyone!

Comment

• Day One Hundred Twenty Eight

Dear whoever will read this .

Today was such a boring day tbh.. I started my lessons with Polish. We discuss the Bible now. God seems to be really cruel in Hiob's case. I don't uderstand why he has done such things to him..
          Anyway, later I had Religion Education - we were talking about Great Schizm in 1054. Really strange history too. It looks like everything was about money since it's invention lol..
          Then Chemistry <3 The only subject I truly love in past few months.
          The PE. Teacher told us about overtraining. Then I did some jumping rope sprints to keep myself moving, as it was cold in the sports hall.

When I got home I quickly drank cup of coffee/gelatin/cocoa/stevia and hit the gym:

workout:

squat: 5x5 -60 kg
          bench press: 5x5 -47 kg
          barabell row: 5x5 -50 kg
          shrugs: 3x8 -80 kg
          dumbbell bicep curls: 3x8 -19 kg
          tricep extensions: 3x8 -45 kg
          hyperextensions 2x10 -20 kg
          cable crunches: 3x10 -50 kg

The food today was pretty.. caloric? Idk why I ate thrice as much potatoes as I usually did. Idk if my macros aren't messed up. I consider too high carbs consumption, which could lead to overeating.... DAMN I'M STRANGE.

I think I achieved things I mention in the beggining of the journal. It needs a new name.
          I gained muscles. I stopped counting calories. I've got much more energy. About coffees.. well, it depends on the day : 3 My mentality changed a little to. I try to be more outgoing.

This journal will now be focused on the muscles growth and description of my life as a student. So nothing interesting.. ; 3

nutrion:

breakfast;

WP_20131211_001.jpg

cc with banana, berries and honey, some pork ham,

lunch:

WP_20131211_002.jpg

apple + RAISINS AND PRUNES

post workout (huge) dinner:

WP_20131211_003.jpgWP_20131211_005.jpg

chicken thighs with potatoes, beets, brussels sprouts and potatoes again later (not on pics)

supper:

WP_20131211_006.jpg

persimon whit cc and berries and honey, apple

So as you see I ate a lot today.

Thank you for reading (none reads it, ok) Have a good night

Comment

• Originally posted by Adrian View Post
            So as you see I ate a lot today.

Thank you for reading (none reads it, ok) Have a good night
            I read it. And think you need more bacon.

:P

Also, dude, what's with the squat stall? Every entry is 5x5x60? You should be going up faster than that!
            Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
            https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
            MFP Food Diary:
            http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
            (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

Working...
            X