No announcement yet.

Paleobird : The Phoenix Takes Fight Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that it does, particularly if you don't do your mobility work.

we just started another round of cluster-quakes on the sedden fault today -- 6.9 followed by 5s and 4s in quick succession. Still rumbling away in the 3s right now. No damage to the city except one window (reported so far), and that one building that was EQ prone anyway -- looks like part of the building came apart. They evacuated the city anyway, and it was a pretty orderly process I have to say.

Comment

• Stay safe, Zoe.

Well, today I got a huge case of the "fuckitols". I didn't go on the hike I was planning on doing and went out to dinner instead. Complete with cocktails and dessert.

This forum has completely gone to crap. I have just stopped caring one way or the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
        Stay safe, Zoe.

Well, today I got a huge case of the "fuckitols". I didn't go on the hike I was planning on doing and went out to dinner instead. Complete with cocktails and dessert.

This forum has completely gone to crap. I have just stopped caring one way or the other.
        Don't do that. Don't let others get to you on here. I don't know if it matters but I enjoy reading and learning from you and a few others. Don't throw in the towel when others are using your journal for support and inspiration.

Em
        "Adapt and Overcome"

Comment

• Mark won't even take a stand. Why should I spend my time defending his forum when he won't? I'm done.

It's been fun folks. I adore all of you who have been so supportive and caring here through all the twists and turns of my life over the last few years. Your support means more to me than you will ever know.

This is not going to change how I eat or how I live my life. I still believe that Primal is the best system ever. This is just going to change how I spend my time. (i.e.not spending it here).

I will answer PMs if anybody has questions or things I can help with but I'm done posting.
          If you would like to keep in touch outside of MDA, PM me your contact info.

Paleobird over and out.
          Last edited by Paleobird; 08-15-2013, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• Zoebird, bless her half Kiwi/half Yank heart, has started a yahoo group for "friends of the bird" wishing to keep in touch without all the nonsense around here.

Please contact her to get in the group if you would like.

This place may have gone to hell in the proverbial handbag but there are still some really good people here. Let's keep in touch.

Comment

• The group is a "closed" group, so you'll need to PM me with your email address and then I can add you.

Comment

• What!?!

I leave for a few days and THIS happens? What the heck!

I don't yahoo, or email a lot, so now I must consider.

Best wishes to you, Paleobird. I hope I will see you around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                  What!?!

I leave for a few days and THIS happens? What the heck!

I don't yahoo, or email a lot, so now I must consider.

Best wishes to you, Paleobird. I hope I will see you around.
                  You don't have to yahoo, but you do need to have an email address.
                  I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• ack! I have been wondering where paleobird has been...and today i read this thread! This saddens me so much that she no longer visits this forum! She really helped me last year when I had a lot of questions. Hope we cross paths again.

Comment

Working...
                    X