trying for consistency

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying for consistency

I've been primal like four days out of the week for months now and cheating on weekends. All I'm doing is spinning wheels.this is day 5. I 'm shooting for a 21 day reset. I'm rehabbing golfers elbow so I haven't lifted in 6 weeks. I 'd like to build back up to running a 5 k.

Yesterday
    About noon huge omelette at a diner w/shredded beef,onion tomato,avocado and cheese

Evening protein shake spoonful of almond butter

Simple fit l1 d2 2:38 I jumped some rope before and did a 20 min ddp yoga tape after.

Today 2 or so cups of steamed broccoli at noon with a 15 oz ny strip

About to tear up primal carnitas and mixed veggies maybe a protein shake if I'm still hungry

I just got done hiking cowles here in sd in nb minimus ascent took 28:25
    1.45 mi 1003 elevation.

Yesterday the 20 th day 6
    I finished up the pork

Then for dinner a t-bone w/kale salad and evoo and vinegar

Protein shake and almond butter before bed

Level 1 day 3 of simplefit in 1:38 walked a mile after.

Comment

Yesterday due to work coffee with cream was the only thing I ate until 5 wasn't really hungry either.
      I ate my lunch chicken sausage with spinach and feta and a big arugala salad w/oil and vin. About an hour later I ate a 5 egg omelette with little bit of bacon 2 sausages a half an avocado salsa and a little cheese. Then protein shake and almond butter. Called it a day. Today coffee w/ cream so far and did v/pulls and shoulderstand squats from cc. Squats are brutal 3x40 for pulls 30-36-40 on sss.

Comment

Yesterday finished the day at a steak house 16 oz ribeye , garlic mashed potatoes, salad. Before bed I was still hungry. I ate a spoonful of natural pb and a greek yogurt plain. Not primal but best I could do.

Today coffee and cream

Then sf lev 2 day 1.
        1-3-4
        I got 31 rnds in 20 mins doubled my squats from last week.

Golfers elbow is inflamed though

Comment

Replied to quick on my phone.

Elbows bitching a little I might drop the cc until I'm ready to tackle it on its own.I figure some extra rest will do it good.

Had a protein shake, spoonful of pb and a handful of organic raisins and did a 3 mile run

I ate another shake pwo and 4,eggs with 2 strips of bacon.

I'll have baked wings and salad tonight.

Current stats m 38, 242 42 inches around love handles to naval and ,
          I'm 6 '3

Comment

Keeping on trying to move more primal (ie no splenda and cream in coffee no pb in shake, ) thinking about trying a whole 30 for july. Otherwise no grains for 11 days. Sleeping good and napping while I can. Also looking to add more moving slow. I need

Comment

Been fairly strict for a couple weeks.
              Down 4 lbs in 3 weeks.
              Diet is pretty routine
              Am 2 to 3 cups of coffee w/ organic coconut milk and a tsp of coconut sugar

Lunch noon or later has been 3/4 lb of protein tri-tip or top sirloin big salad with Olive oil and vinegar a cup of berries and a handful of mixed nuts or macadamias.

Dinners eggs and bacon or a steak w/ steamed broccolli or roasted veggies

Before bed I have 2 scoops of protein and 2 tbsp of almond butter.

I passed level 4 of simplefit on thurs. I do sf sat tues,thurs.
              Walking hiking or running for 3 to 4 hours a week and sprints x1
              Pretty much pb with a little if. So far it really is effortless.

Comment

Working...
              X