Pinot-Girls Primal Journey Starts June 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday - October 24th

Wow - it's been a while since I entered in my journal......

Well, the holiday was amazing. As predicted I strayed from Primal dieting - I ate cake, cookies, sweets, crisps and all sorts! I also enjoyed some really amazing foods - fish, shellfish, grass fed beef and lamb!! If the people I was being hosted by had lived Primally, the food there is great!

I went horseback riding - very Primal indeed!! Friend has polo ponies so after not riding for 6 years (I used to own my own in England), I rode 7 times in 21 days, it was intense, as they're in training, so not a gentle plod along. Loved every minute of it! I also played alot with the kids. That's Primal too right?!

Anyway, back to Vancouver and reality........ On Monday (21st), I started back in my usual regime of good home made food, walking and meditating. Made meatloaf, veggie/egg fritata for my lunches, hard boiled eggs for my brekkie, and dinners are meat and veg of some sort. Last night I was out for dinner, had a wonderful crab and shrimp salad. Dressing may not have been the best, and I did have one small slice of olive bread. This morning, 3 days in and one belt loop that I lost, has been tightened up again - YAY! The jeans are a teeny tiny bit looser again, and I have a headache!

Sailing in a regatta this weekend and going to a Halloween party. Have to do my weekly cooking Friday night as the weekend looks to be a write off, this life needs planning. Probably should switch out the coffee for the green tea again, but I'm reluctant at the moment.

Anyone who followed the pain I was in with SI joint will be pleased to hear it's gone. Still have my 25 year old sciatica. Have cancelled my cortisone injection and instead am following the back healer remedy. Must book a session for next week actually.

Right - there we have it! Back to routine, back to Primal, and looking foward to the ski season - should be just around the corner :-)

PG!
    Primal - June 3rd 2013
    Starting Weight - 150lbs
    Current Weight - 150lbs
    Goal Weight - 130lbs
    (Female / 5'4")

Comment

Sounds like holiday was great. Good to see you back and pain free.

Comment

Jan 8 2014

Been a very long time since I was here - WOW!!

Vacay threw me off and then Christmas / NY meant I was not looking after myself, however it's a new year, and I've been taking much better care of myself.

Back to home cooking, exercising and sleeping properly. I started with taking up biking again just after Christmas, and the eating cleaned up on Jan 2nd, so early days, but I feel so much better already.

Will try and track back through some posts and see what is new, but it's good to be back!! Ski season started too, and had my first day last weekend - Whistler, snow is really poor right now, but should be better later in the year so I'm excited.

That's all for now, but hope to be more frequently updating this, and showing some progress on my life.

Cheers,
        PG!
        Primal - June 3rd 2013
        Starting Weight - 150lbs
        Current Weight - 150lbs
        Goal Weight - 130lbs
        (Female / 5'4")

Comment

Jan 15 2014

Almost 2 weeks back to eating cleaner and looking after my body, and doing more exercise. Cycling to work when not raining, and went sailing too.

I have been continuing to eat fish and veggies for the most part at dinner time - had some pate and crackers (Carrs Table Water) a few times as a snack. Home made meatloaf is my lunch and that is working well, and hard boiled eggs for brekkie.

Went to do my belt up the other day and almost had to cinch it in an extra notch, but not quite yet...

Still a way to go, but feeling brighter than I did over Christmas, physically and mentally.

Cheers,
          PG!
          Primal - June 3rd 2013
          Starting Weight - 150lbs
          Current Weight - 150lbs
          Goal Weight - 130lbs
          (Female / 5'4")

Comment

Working...
          X