Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In which I EAT MORE FAT! (Nutritional Ketosis)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay! Back in the saddle! I'm starting a Fat Fast today. I got derailed from NK because of traveling and low funds. Day 1 of Fat Fast and I feel exhilarated and high as a kite on a fat omelette. Seriously. I just ate an omelette made from 1 whole egg and two egg yolks fried in bacon fat and MY BRAIN IS LIT UP LIKE A ROMAN CANDLE. YES! I'll do this for a week and then go back to regular NK. I've been low carbing it and not tracking my food for the past week and I've been pissed off and cranky for the past week, probably because of carb detox. Listen. If you do carb detox once and high fat low carb works for you, why do it again? It sucks! Don't go back to high carb (whatever that means for you), because then you have to go through carb flu or carb anger all over again. BOO.

Anyway. My brain is alive. ALIVE! YES!

I just finished Danielle LaPorte's THE DESIRE MAP and my Core Desired Feelings are:

TURNED ON
    TUNED IN
    FUCKING RICH
    BAD ASS

Right now, this food makes me feel TURNED ON and BAD ASS!

#winning
    #tigerblood
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Current BF%: 35
    Goal BF%: 20-23

Comment

• Nice.
      Ancestral Nutrition Coaching
      Pregnancy Nutrition Coaching
      Primal Pregnancy Nutrition Article

Comment

• I went to a Reiki circle last night and had two reiki people work on me! I had an ear infection, a weird knee, and plantar fasciitis. Today, no ear infection, less weird knee, and didn't notice my PF at all. I think my Tabata squats are helping with the weird knee. The best workout is the one you actually do.
        My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• I got woozy around 3pm from electrolyte flush, so I had a cup of bouillon and felt a million times better.

It was 106 today, and I was the only one who felt perfectly fine in the heat.

Nice and toasty.

Salt!
          My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• I slept like crap last night and now I am at anxiety level 7 ("Who cares?"). It's hard to care if your sleep is poor
            My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

• Well I've put on weight but my clothes fit better. Muscle! Also, I had bacon, deviled eggs and sautéed chard for breakfast...and then I wasn't hungry alllll day, even after a heavy lifting workout! How do you like them apples!
              My Leptin Reset Journey

Comment

Working...
              X