No announcement yet.

Hi from the Noob!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AMY you are definitely grokking it! Beach sprints!!!! You're doing great, seriously. KUTGW!
    Lady Gecko, a.k.a. Theresa.

Comment

Hello Amy!

Sweet tooth should be my middle name... I did a Whole 30 once, several months after I started the Primal - my kids were wondering where their original mother had gone, since the one they had during that month was a bbbbbiiiiii...... But in the end I am glad I did it. Good luck!
      I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Sorry been away for a few days! Been busy. Working, mostly. I desperately need to get a cheesecake recipe posted...promised I would like a week ago lol. Doing okay! Fell off the wagon for a day. I had my CNA state exams on Friday and I passed! Both tests! With flying colors! Yayyy! So I bought myself a "s'more". One of the new packaged ones by Russell Stovers. They're kind of amazing, but I love S'mores more than life, so you could say I'm biased lol.
        Tomorrow I work 7am to 11pm. 16 hours, ugh. Then I go home for 8 hours and do it again. But then I don't work for almost 4 days, so it's worth it. Tonight my man made this amazing goulash thing for dinner. I don't even k ow what all was in it. Peas, ground chicken, onion, garlic, tomatoes and a bunch of other stuff. He just throws stuff together and it comes out heavenly. I'm so lucky my man can cook. I'm a pretty darn good cook but sometimes, I don't wanna!
        Did planks and push-ups today, went for about an hour hike with friends. Would've walked longer but the other girls in the group weren't really "feeling it". It's okay, we had fun.
        FiancÚ told me today I'm really starting to slim down. He always makes me feel sexy but it still feels good to know he notices my effort. Good day!
        I'm gonna get to bed, busy day tomorrow. Talk to you all soon!

Be healthy! Live well!
        Grok on! <3

Comment

Grats on passing those CNA tests! WTG! Sounds like you're definitely grokkin it this week, Amy!
          Lady Gecko, a.k.a. Theresa.

Comment

Sounds like you're doing really well physically and feeling happy to boot! Nice to have such good support from your SO.

Comment

Working...
            X