4 degrees warmer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    Call me elitist but I don't acknowledge any of the new pokemons...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    New designs grow on you, they really do.
    Originally posted by diene View Post
    Derp--whatever you do, don't get yourself banned.

I didn't know that they banned people on MDA. So, SO lame!
    About that...
    Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    Derp you aren't banned yet right? ;( do you know how zach got banned?

I am still here. I believe his remarks to Joanie and Dirlot were his undoing
    Make America Great Again

Comment

• Zach got banned?? ;_; he was one of my favorites. Though I did notice something seemed off lately...

Comment

• Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
        Zach got banned?? ;_; he was one of my favorites. Though I did notice something seemed off lately...
        Yeah man for me it was love at first sight in that wheat thread we met on
        Make America Great Again

Comment

• Girls have nice feet
          Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post

Girls have nice feet
            Except me. Too much dancing in heels...

------
            HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

Girls have nice feet
              Oh yeah. Nice stems too.

Comment

• Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
                Except me. Too much dancing in heels...

Oh, I'm sure you have nice feet too!
                Originally posted by moluv View Post
                Oh yeah. Nice stems too.
                I found those feets cause of the cool tattoo
                Make America Great Again

Comment

• Once I can bend my broken toe that far again I'm going to make my husband take a picture of me in that pose. That's a good one.

Comment

• Hah, my pedicure looks almost the same (black nail polish rocks). Except is a week old now.

Comment

• I went through a phase of just black or gunmetal colored polishes. Mostly because I was working in rock & metal shows at the time.

------
                      HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• Originally posted by moluv View Post
                        Once I can bend my broken toe that far again I'm going to make my husband take a picture of me in that pose. That's a good one.
                        latent foot fetishists would thank your husband
                        Originally posted by Graycat View Post
                        Hah, my pedicure looks almost the same (black nail polish rocks). Except is a week old now.
                        should take a pic!
                        Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
                        I went through a phase of just black or gunmetal colored polishes. Mostly because I was working in rock & metal shows at the time.

black nail polish is the best, regardless of atmosphere
                        Make America Great Again

Comment

• It doesn't look as neat anymore, but wth.

imgur: the simple image sharer

Comment

• Niiiice!
                            Make America Great Again

Comment

• Great time last night at my friends sausage fest bachelor party. I am just now starting to remember what the hell happened last night, and spent the last 6 hours(and before) puking my guts out. Gentlemen Jack wasn't very gentlemeny after all. I smoked some marijuana that was probably laced with something and had wax on it, so, unbeknownst to me at the time -- I proceeded to take massive riffs off it for like 20 minutes straight before I took a few shots, then ended up banging my head on my friends bathroom floor. Headache and cottonmouth from the depths of the Earth right now, but I'm in a very good mood anyway. Thought I was going to die last night though. When I calmed down, the entire backyard had 0's floating around and the night sky was colored an odd pink and the moon seemed like it was getting closer. I got super paranoid of my friends and hid away in the backyard for a while. I still wasn't as bad off as my friend who was crawling around and slithering like a snake; tongue and all.

Make America Great Again

Comment

Great time last night at my friends sausage fest bachelor party. I am just now starting to remember what the hell happened last night, and spent the last 6 hours(and before) puking my guts out. Gentlemen Jack wasn't very gentlemeny after all. I smoked some marijuana that was probably laced with something and had wax on it, so, unbeknownst to me at the time -- I proceeded to take massive riffs off it for like 20 minutes straight before I took a few shots, then ended up banging my head on my friends bathroom floor. Headache and cottonmouth from the depths of the Earth right now, but I'm in a very good mood anyway. Thought I was going to die last night though. When I calmed down, the entire backyard had 0's floating around and the night sky was colored an odd pink and the moon seemed like it was getting closer. I got super paranoid of my friends and hid away in the backyard for a while. I still wasn't as bad off as my friend who was crawling around and slithering like a snake; tongue and all.

So, THAT explains the snake in the other thread I guess

Sent from . . . my couch

Comment

Working...
                                X