4 degrees warmer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
    An example of a born-blind artist: Blind Artist Esref Armagan Paintings : theBERRY

I wonder if images exist in our minds not because we observe them from outer reality, but because they are a non-physical reality (which then forms the basis of physical reality...)
    Those images are incredible, especially given the circumstances. Maybe being blind is a gift, in that sense.
    Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
      Those images are incredible, especially given the circumstances. Maybe being blind is a gift, in that sense.
      I imagine that being blind is highly sensual. Other senses would be extremely enhanced. Maybe at a certain stage they all intermingle, and you can smell colour, and taste touch. Maybe the reason blind artists can paint is because they perceive other senses as colours and shapes...
      "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
        Aw, I'd love to

I actually haven't read it, there is a game too, isn't there?

For art, which artist(s) are you a fan of? I'm particularly fond of Zdzisław Beksinski, myself, and dystopian artwork in general.

WOW!

Just checked some of his stuff, incredible.
        Disclaimer: I have read some info about Ray Peat and think it may help me, however if you follow any advice related to Ray Peat you may start spontaneously guzzling OJ and Mexican Coke by the gallon, eating bags of sugar with a spoon, popping aspirins 10 times a day and buying loads of stuff from him that he doesn't sell.

Comment

• Comment

• "He'll be keto-adapted soon" - genious
            Everything is bad for something - How do you feel today?

Comment

• Hahaahahahahaha I literally cannot stop laughing
              Make America Great Again

Comment

• Ha! I've seen that clip used before... Poor Hitler, no one's gonna buy his Primal Fuel :/
                Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Comment

• The image of that Beksinski painting is the most fascinating thing I've seen in a long time. So ambiguous. The torch is my favorite thing about it.

Comment

• Derpamix, Knifegill and I were thinking of you today. We were shopping at Grocery Outlet and saw Mexican Cola at the check-out stand for $0.99 a bottle. We didn't buy any, of course, but we thought of you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Forager View Post
                      Here's a picture of one my friend's daughter wearing a cat mask of mine, it's from a few years ago, I think the one's I'm making now are a little more realistic.
                      [ATTACH]12593[/ATTACH]

I think I know what you mean about seeing art in more things, for me it has to do with seeing the hand of the maker, their vision is evident, that can happen in just about anything.
                      First off, I love the mask. My children would imaginate these things till they fell apart.

Secondly - the hand of the maker- yes, this. I enjoy seeing all of the decisions that were made, ingenuity in problem solving on a smaller scale.

Just $.02 from a fellow "maker"

Comment

• Originally posted by Zach View Post
                        😂😂😂😂😂🍨

Thank you.

Comment

• Zach I just woke up and watched it, I'm still smiling.
                          Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aldergirl View Post
                            Derpamix, Knifegill and I were thinking of you today. We were shopping at Grocery Outlet and saw Mexican Cola at the check-out stand for $0.99 a bottle. We didn't buy any, of course, but we thought of you!
                            Aw you guys... <3

Re: zdzislaw this is pretty much how I see the world around me
                            Make America Great Again

Comment

• Can't imagine what my neighbors think is going on; these sounds of Hitler ranting and me giggling. Dear gawd that was funny.

Love the felted mask and painting! So ambitious; a friend does shibori dyeing technique, really dreamy

“you aren't what you eat - you are what you don't poop.” Wavy Gravy

Today I am Fillyjonk. Tommorow I will be Snufkin.

Comment

• So, primal friends one and all, in an attempt to become more minimalist, I have moved from my old place into a shared really old house way out at the edge of town. This has left me internetless until next week. Phones suck to post with and the reception is bad out here. Everyone on this block owns some sort of chicken and cocks wake me up every morning. Also, I saw a pig running into the street.
                                Make America Great Again

Comment

Working...
                                X