No announcement yet.

4 degrees warmer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not at home, and my phone won't load that, so I'll check it and respond soon
    Make America Great Again

Comment

• It's probably ok, since the dosage is low, which means they're not trying to hide it with protein hydrolizates. It seems really cheap though. Have you noticed anything when taking it?
      Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
        It's probably ok, since the dosage is low, which means they're not trying to hide it with protein hydrolizates. It seems really cheap though. Have you noticed anything when taking it?
        Hey, thanks for replying. Do you think it's just a bottle of pure Cps? That what I gather... The instructions suggest you distill it into a cream of your choice in a ratio of 1:10, so that's what I did. Using it, I don't see an improvement in wrinkles or fine lines but it's definitely improved the texture of my skin somehow... It makes it glow? Also, I had some tiny blackheads on my nose, and they disappeared. Also, sorry if I'm boring you with this, but would you mind suggesting a CP product to me off this list?! I know the one you use is there, but my skin is pretty different to yours (very delicate and sensitive). Skin Biology Face Care - Skin Biology skin care products

In other news... man, how angry can one thread make you? Every time I read the RP forum thread my blood boils. Not that being branded as a Derp clone (lol) is insulting, but the narrow-mindedness and complete cherry picking of info makes me so angry.... ARGH!!!
        "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• Yeah, it seems like it. Dunno the potency and purity still, given the cost, but yeah. I would recommend the same one I use, I have sensitive skin too, and I don't think it'd matter too much.

Word. It's not even cherry picking, it's just disinformation and slander. Par for the course though, it's pretty pointless to argue, but I'm a masochist, so...
          Make America Great Again

Comment

• I think it burnt itself out anyway. Lot of pent up aggression against you there Derp - you must be proud for getting under so many people's skin

Thanks so much for the recomm. I'll get that one so.
            xo
            "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• A little bit, yup.
              Make America Great Again

Comment

• Six meters closer to heaven

Sitting here with a busted lip and nose, after getting in a fight with my door. I guess I forgot how much of a disarray that my room is in, and tripped over something. It still could have been worse though. It's kind of funny, because I was just thinking about how I used to be reminded to slow down, because I always seemed to be in rush. With thoughts, speech, and movement. It's kind of an opposite of the way I want to live, and how generally slow paced I am when it comes to getting things done before the act of doing them. I was told this a lot before. They would place their warm hands on me and it would seem to still my movements, despite making my heart beat faster. Their hands seemed to capture all warmth in the room.

Aside from that, I thought about, while staring into the flame from my lighter looking for inspiration, looking up at the cerulean abstract, and I thought of how the sky is never the same, there is always something different about it, each movement of the clouds. I wonder if people notice this much? I thought, it should be the same for my life, or all life. Maybe it is, depending on your outlook. Though, I want to break away from the habit of being a wage slave, seemingly living for one singular purpose, which is just paycheck to paycheck. I thought about the reasons I am doing that, and could come up with nothing remotely close to a justification. It's just a fear of the unknown, but what does it matter? What am I scared of? It's all so pointless. I can throw out advices all day, but I can't even practice what I preach. There is no real complacency holding me back, so, I'm acquiring all knowledge of self-sustainability right now for when I will put it to use. I will practice by using guerrilla gardening to plant greenery in places I don't own, as both a way of honing my skill, and fighting the filth of urban decay.

This Buddha quote is also resounding to me in many ways right now:

“In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you.”

Soon, I'll get around to formulating a primer on food and supplements from a Derpamix perspective.

Make America Great Again

Comment

• Nice quote. Im working on similar things as well. I already have the letting go done except for one big area, electronics. In a way, i feel i need the internet but really i just want to give it all up and focus 100% on my life and my surroundings, always in the now. I cant remember who i was watching (how ironic) but they said that people dont want to do anymore, they rather watch others do and get their satisfaction vicariously. What if you just turned it all of, what would you do then?

Comment

• I understand, I feel the same way about the internet. It's the last bastion of free speech that I have, and even now, it's gotten to the point where that likely won't last anymore. I think, depending on how it's used, the internet is a great tool. I've learned far more than I would have ever learned before without it, and this is a promising sign of other like-minded people out there. It's no doubt a crutch, but it's been a useful crutch too, preparing me to move forward.

I would probably flounder around for a bit, then adapt, then move forward. My ability to perceive, think, and act hasn't been atrophied as much as I originally thought, now that I can at least see things like the internet for what they really are, and make use of the useful aspects and ignore the not useful(Facebook, social media)

Another great thing about the internet is the direct connection to things like what we talked about before It's definitely true that it has an addictive property though, like many things, you don't know what to do without them because you cannot imagine life without them.
                    Make America Great Again

Comment

• Yea the internet is a true catch 22. Also if there was one thing i could say im addicted to, that would be it. And the worst part is i dont know if my life would be better or worse without it.

What i would like though is to set guidelines for myself on when i could waste some hours learning and reading/watching stuff im interested in. Im such an all or nothing person though. Ok turning it off to enjoy the day. Have a good one, Derp!

Comment

• It is what it is, I think, without it, there would be adaptation then it'd just become routine. In the end, it won't even matter, just seize the day. If I can use the internet without any other unnecessary burdens like a mundane job to pay for it, great, if not, it significantly cuts the enjoyment from it.

Keep it real, bro! Enjoy your day.
                        Make America Great Again

Comment

• Metaphorically, if you're blind from birth, how do you dream?
                          Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                            Metaphorically, if you're blind from birth, how do you dream?
                            Some people just don't, or so I've heard. That would mean there are a lot of dreamless sleepers out there.
                            I couldn't imagine. I still remember certain dreams I've had at 10 or 11.

Comment

• Yeah, I was just thinking, since blind people from birth have no collection of imagery, maybe their dreams are auditory only. Though, in a metaphorical sense, if all images that you see are lies, have you ever had a dream that wasn't a fabrication?
                              Make America Great Again

Comment

• I've read about synesthesia and some blind people can or do experience color. Taste can trigger a color as well as touching something.

“you aren't what you eat - you are what you don't poop.” Wavy Gravy

Today I am Fillyjonk. Tommorow I will be Snufkin.

Comment

Working...
                                X