Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 degrees warmer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    Yes. Yes. And that parade haunts my nightmares. Really. I saw a commercial for I don't care what and it had this random parade and I think I had flashbacks.

    Have you ever seen Gurren Lagann? It's full of outrageous.
    That movie definitely freaked the crap out of me and the parade was just icing on the cake.

    I watched an episode or two many years ago but never got into it. It's a very real possibility that I had just finished Code Geass (another entertaining series) and was like, robots? no.
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ombat View Post
      That movie definitely freaked the crap out of me and the parade was just icing on the cake.

      I watched an episode or two many years ago but never got into it. It's a very real possibility that I had just finished Code Geass (another entertaining series) and was like, robots? no.
      Haha I can see how that would work. I am pretty um no with robots anyway, couldn't get into Gundam or CG or anything, but GL is so lolzy.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
        Wow, likewise now I have a great list to work through!
        Are all those links for shows, as opposed to movies? What movies are your favs?
        Don't watch many anime movies. I recall watching one of the Ghost in the Shell movies and liking it, when my friends got it for my 17th birthday xD I also loooooove Graveyard of the Fireflies. Also by Miyazaki. Yourself?

        Originally posted by ombat View Post
        Favorite manga:
        - Fruits Basket. If you've only seen the anime then you have no idea. The manga is intelligent, very dark, and deep,. I cried multiple times while reading this and I don't cry when I watch / read stories. Maybe I'll tear up a little, bur I'm talking about full on sobbing
        Yes and yes. I don't think I have the balls to read that again x_X

        Originally posted by ombat View Post

        - Paprika (the original Inception?)

        And on the topic of Japanese entertainment, Departures is a great film, Tokyo Dogs is a great TV series, and Shiina Ringo is one of my favorite musical artists.
        Man, I need to see Paprika. I keep hearing about it from my Japanese American friends. Also I did watch Departures -- pretty dark and sad Not that this is Japanese, but has anybody seen Old Boy? XD
        My chocolatey Primal journey

        Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

        Comment


        • Originally posted by sakura_girl View Post
          Man, I need to see Paprika. I keep hearing about it from my Japanese American friends. Also I did watch Departures -- pretty dark and sad Not that this is Japanese, but has anybody seen Old Boy? XD
          Yup, I actually forgot to post this as one of my favorite films. Huge mindfuck.
          Make America Great Again

          Comment


          • Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
            Wow, likewise now I have a great list to work through!

            Are all those links for shows, as opposed to movies? What movies are your favs?

            Also, Vampire skeletons dug up in Poland
            Haha, that link.

            For movies I like:
            5 Centimeters per Second
            Kara no Kyoukai(5 mostly)
            Howl's Moving Castle
            Girl Who Leapt Through Time
            Grave of the Fireflies
            My Neighbor Totoro
            Eve no Jikan
            Paprika
            and that Cowboy Bebop movie
            Make America Great Again

            Comment


            • Love the Cowboy Bebop movie.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by McD2onald
                I hope you've got more from where that came from.
                I have lots more where that came from, I'm just holding out
                Make America Great Again

                Comment


                • So, I've noticed lately, that I have a gang more body hair than I used to. My happy trail is now turning into a happy jungle, and my chest hair is looking more manly. Wearing my droopy t-shirts, I've been asked about being European more and more lately. My facial grows out thick and strong too. I might just rock the full out Viking mode here soon with a topknot once it cools down.
                  Make America Great Again

                  Comment


                  • I've been slathering you with Rogaine in your sleep.
                    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                      So, I've noticed lately, that I have a gang more body hair than I used to. My happy trail is now turning into a happy jungle, and my chest hair is looking more manly. Wearing my droopy t-shirts, I've been asked about being European more and more lately. My facial grows out thick and strong too. I might just rock the full out Viking mode here soon with a topknot once it cools down.
                      Are you doing anything specific to grow hair? I really want to grow a beard, but all I have is a pathetic goatee :/. I'm completely bald on my body, something which doesn't run in the family since my Bro's have slightly hair chests (and can grow beards!)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Nstocks View Post
                        Are you doing anything specific to grow hair? I really want to grow a beard, but all I have is a pathetic goatee :/. I'm completely bald on my body, something which doesn't run in the family since my Bro's have slightly hair chests (and can grow beards!)
                        Haha, i dont think you could handle his hair growing protocol.

                        Derp, youd prob look cool with long hair slicked down and a trimmed beard with big stash. All frenchie like.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Zach View Post
                          Haha, i dont think you could handle his hair growing protocol.

                          Derp, youd prob look cool with long hair slicked down and a trimmed beard with big stash. All frenchie like.
                          How is he doing it though? I have plenty of hair on my head, but that's it! Did he have low testosterone or something? (I haven't been following this journal)

                          Also, booked my Doc appointment for next wednesday so I'm preparing a script lol.
                          Last edited by Nstocks; 07-19-2013, 08:15 AM.

                          Comment


                          • Heres his supplement list. Also he his a bit hyperthyroid and probably dripping testosterone.

                            Brain stacks, or all? I'll just list all.

                            c60
                            noopept
                            cerebrolysin
                            choline
                            modafinil(occasionally)
                            dextroamphetamine
                            aniracetam(cycled with noopept)
                            niacinamide
                            b1
                            caffeine
                            aspirin
                            l-theanine
                            nicotine
                            biotin
                            coq10
                            pregnenolone
                            copper peptides
                            magnesium
                            vitamin e

                            and going to start phenibut when I get paid.

                            for hair:

                            spin traps, copper peptides, progesterone, c60, s5 cream(precaution, blocks DHT at the follicle), caffeine

                            I don't use most of these daily except the obvious and the brain stacks

                            Comment


                            • What are brain stacks? That's an insane list of supplements. I'm not that desperate for a beard! Seriously, does he take these everyday as individual pills? The hair stuff is mostly for hair loss... I've never had a beard so technically I haven't lost any hair there.

                              I've read that elk velvet antler can help with hair growth, haven't really looked into it though. (I think it has something to do with IGF-1 growth hormone)


                              Progesterone: The female hormone for hair growth in men?
                              Last edited by Nstocks; 07-19-2013, 08:20 AM.

                              Comment


                              • Brain stacks to enhance cognitive function, reduce anxiety, etc.

                                Derps in a league of his own. No he doesnt take everything every day, pills, powders, topical. Real elk velvet is extremely expensive.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X