No announcement yet.

4 degrees warmer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, are you going to watch fireworks anyway? I'll probably fall asleep at 7pm as usual

Haha, I get that way until something invokes deep rooted repressed anger in me.
    Make America Great Again

Comment

• Maybe. I'm by myself today; cousins went out of town so I stayed in Seattle to cat-sit (rather, the cats are sitting on me). But there's a huge park about a mile away and I'm sure they put on a show. Might go down there with a blanket later.

I'm glad you can tap into that. What invokes it?
      Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Comment

• Sounds chill. I usually watch fireworks from tops of places no one goes for that anti-social isolation and peace.

Far left/right dogma, spewing forth foul propaganda. It's pretty simple to do, given the rampant stupidity of the human race. It does down regulate from overexposure, but it has a way of reuptaking itself after sufficient time has passed
        Make America Great Again

Comment

• Anger reuptake activators

Comment

• I just got punched right in the feels.

Anyway, I have a question for anyone who wants to answer. If you could teach all of humanity one thing, what would it be?
            Make America Great Again

Comment

• I wouldnt.

Comment

• Remember this? If you havnt seen it, check it! And you gotta suffer through the first 4 min.

Comment

• Ahahahaha, yup

H-here goes...
                  Make America Great Again

Comment

• Horny as mothafucka
                    Make America Great Again

Comment

• Holy crap what the hell was that Zach lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                        I just got punched right in the feels.
                        I think I have a new quote for my sig D:

Anyway, I have a question for anyone who wants to answer. If you could teach all of humanity one thing, what would it be?
                        How to make a daisy chain.

How to play by yourself.

Seriously, probably something along the lines of how to leave other people alone to live their lives as they please. Essentially, how to mind their own business.

Comment

• Anyway, I have a question for anyone who wants to answer. If you could teach all of humanity one thing, what would it be?
                          How to love.

Need to work on that myself
                          "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• I would teach boring people how to tap into their repressed insanity.
                            Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• Originally posted by ombat View Post
                              I think I have a new quote for my sig D:

How to make a daisy chain.

How to play by yourself.

Seriously, probably something along the lines of how to leave other people alone to live their lives as they please. Essentially, how to mind their own business.
                              Going to use both??

Can that work as it is now?

How to love.
                              Love what? I think most people already love, but the problem is empathy and loving more than yourself, or your immediate family.

I would teach boring people how to tap into their repressed insanity.
                              Boring people are already insane, we're the sane ones, remember?
                              Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                                I just got punched right in the feels.

Always use protection and STOP reproducing yourselves...
                                "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Working...
                                X