4 degrees warmer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
    for this, you have to press your own penis to it.
    Damnit, I can't make them myself?

Derp, would you mind coming over later to help me out? Bring your penis.
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Comment

• Originally posted by ombat View Post
      Damnit, I can't make them myself?

Derp, would you mind coming over later to help me out? Bring your penis.
      Sure, just don't let me forget it.

Make America Great Again

Comment

• Im going to go fucking nuts on gummies.

Comment

• Originally posted by CiKi90
          Sweet. I don't have any peaches, but I have frozen berries and cherries. Gonna do that soon.

Have you ever tried to make Coke flavored jelly candy? lol
          Hell yeah I have, but you usually can't do it with carbonation idk why it does weird things like it did to my oatmeal
          Make America Great Again

Comment

• Should we have an Iron Chef cook off contest with the not so secret ingrediant being gelatin?

Going to buy 50 boxes of knox tomorrow.

Comment

• you guys are on

night!

https://soundcloud.com/krewella/krew...stephen-swartz

so addicted to this
              Make America Great Again

Comment

you guys are on

night!

https://soundcloud.com/krewella/krew...stephen-swartz

so addicted to this
                Love it!

Comment

• almost makes me want to workout
                  Make America Great Again

Comment

• Not as much as Detachable Penis.
                    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Comment

• true that
                      Make America Great Again

Comment

Yo: My dreams were also a jumbled mess before I learned to decipher them, I think it's just built in experience and that feeling of "ah... that".

I've read some Jung, but very little. I'll read more soon.

diene had a good point, with dream logs out in the open, and opinions from others, it'd probably help, getting various perspectives. I had an awesome experience that I'll write this evening when I get home.

I think, everyone should smoke a little tobacco, to get things moving in the right direction. How much you smoke, depends on how much you need to.
                        Had such vivid dreams last night - possibly the jet lag, or the bottles of red wine, but definitely influenced by chatting here. I used to go to outer space a lot in my lucid dreams, and I went back there last night. So incredibly beautiful.

Then later I had one about a zombie apocalypse, but I was telling everyone that the Zombies were just a reflection of our subconscious.

I recommend reading Jungs book on the Archetypes - these are symbols that are believed to be nested deeply within the subconscious. (Most other symbols change meaning depending on your cultural heritage). They often appear in dreams (particularly once you are getting into conscious dreaming, where your dreams are not just a jumble of what you've been doing over the day).
                        "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• Space is beautiful, infinite nothingness. I've found tranquility in staring into emptiness, too, myself.

That zombie inference reminds me of the movie Warm Bodies, where the zombies healed themselves by reflecting and loving.

I've noticed that too, particularly when I'm feeling depressed. For me, my dreaming lately is just manifestations of what I'm feeling, more than what I did during the day. Though, what I do during the day does have to do with the way I feel sometimes, unless I trudge through it like a zombie.
                          Make America Great Again

Comment

boil it in warm water, then add it to muscle meats, oysters, etc; topped with some shredded cheese, add it to fruit juices/smoothies, etc; unflavored is a lot more versatile, the beef one from great lakes takes like cow puke imo.
                            Ha, I use the Great Lakes beef gelatin. I have it with coffee sometimes, but mostly with bone broth or hot chocolate. Never noticed the puke taste but I am masking it with honey or cocoa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanna View Post
                              Ha, I use the Great Lakes beef gelatin. I have it with coffee sometimes, but mostly with bone broth or hot chocolate. Never noticed the puke taste but I am masking it with honey or cocoa.
                              I personally just found the taste too overpowering, "puke" may have been too strong of a description, but I wasn't able to add it to fruit juices or anything because it was just too strong of a taste. Maybe it's better in coffee. I use Knox brand cause of higher glycine content, plus I don't think the source of ground up hooves makes any difference. And, god damn, is Great Lakes ever expensive!

NOW brand tastes even worse
                              Make America Great Again

Comment

I personally just found the taste too overpowering, "puke" may have been too strong of a description, but I wasn't able to add it to fruit juices or anything because it was just too strong of a taste. Maybe it's better in coffee. I use Knox brand cause of higher glycine content, plus I don't think the source of ground up hooves makes any difference. And, god damn, is Great Lakes ever expensive!

NOW brand tastes even worse
                                Yah, way too expensive. I wanted the grass-fed stuff so I buy it, but a can of it barely lasts a month. I should experiment with the gummy candy stuff, but I've been trying to et a certain amount of gelatin everyday and that's hard to hit when you use the gelatin in traditional dessert applications.

Comment

Working...
                                X