No announcement yet.

4 degrees warmer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derp, you tried Three Twins ice cream yet? Welcome to Three Twins Ice Cream | Three Twins Ice Cream

Its originally from Cali so i figure they got it somewhere around you. Its way better the HD, uses only the 4 ingredients plus flavorings and has some awesome flavors.

Comment

• Originally posted by CiKi90
      A cup of coconut oil?!?!?!??!11!!!!1!!1

I could never and would never be able to make something like that. I'm still kind of afraid of fats. (shh, don't tell anyone.)

I've gotten a lot better though.

Today, I made: 1/4c egg whites + 1 cup almond milk(steeped with caramel tea) + 1 envelope gelatin + stevia, and then I mixed it and fridged it. It was good but it separated. I guess I need to blend it in the blender instead of just using a fork.

Once, I tried just mixing cold yogurt with gelatin. But don't do that, cause it's gross.
      Well, don't eat all of the ice cream at once unless you're feeling risk risqué!

It does that, I have to drink the OJ immediately, or spoon it. It's good in a sweetened coffee, or anything blended and frozen. Sometimes you have to boil the gelatin in hot water first.

I would imagine so, haha. What gelatin do you use?
      Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by Zach View Post
        Derp, you tried Three Twins ice cream yet? Welcome to Three Twins Ice Cream | Three Twins Ice Cream

Its originally from Cali so i figure they got it somewhere around you. Its way better the HD, uses only the 4 ingredients plus flavorings and has some awesome flavors.
        Oh shit, no, but I've seen it before at my health food store once, but assumed like the other brands it had a bunch of junk in it. Gonna grab it next time I'm out there.
        Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by Derp
          I tried the Nat Sherman MCDs too, while in Vegas. Smoked through a pack in no time. They were tasty as hell.
          I was not overselling these things was I?

Hot damn, look at that. That pb2 milkshake thing sounded pretty good.
          Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
            Oh shit, no, but I've seen it before at my health food store once, but assumed like the other brands it had a bunch of junk in it. Gonna grab it next time I'm out there.
            Yea it surprised the shit outta me, even more so that our Co-op carries it. I have only tried the vanilla, cookies and creme, and sea salt caramel. Cookies n creme was great but im not a fan of that type of ice cream, the other two are fantastic. I gotta eat a pint every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ombat View Post
              I was not overselling these things was I?

Hot damn, look at that. That pb2 milkshake thing sounded pretty good.
              Maybe a little bit... they were so good though, tasted a lot like a cigar, amazing.

Yea it surprised the shit outta me, even more so that our Co-op carries it. I have only tried the vanilla, cookies and creme, and sea salt caramel. Cookies n creme was great but im not a fan of that type of ice cream, the other two are fantastic. I gotta eat a pint every time.
              It's better because their cream is actually a good quality too. Haagen Daz is Nestle, so of course it's trash, and sometimes it makes me feel a little sick depending on what I've consumed narcotic wise that day.
              I had never used gelatin and didn't really know what I was doing. I just use regular Knox brand.
              Good choice. I'm good with gelatin if you need some tips sometime.
              Make America Great Again

Comment

• I would like to hear everything i can do with knox gelatin since that is what i will be fucking with from now on. Coffee is the only thing i know and i am probably got to make hot chocolate milk as well. I dont eat soups of any kind.

Comment

• boil it in warm water, then add it to muscle meats, oysters, etc; topped with some shredded cheese, add it to fruit juices/smoothies, etc; unflavored is a lot more versatile, the beef one from great lakes takes like cow puke imo.
                  Make America Great Again

Comment

• Simmer fruit and sugar, blend with gelatin, set in the fridge.
                    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Comment

• absolutely 100% gummy creatures. if you're an artist, you can mold the weirdest abstract creations out of them. i fed someone a gummy penis once, was hilarious.

yes i know very childish
                      Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                        absolutely 100% gummy creatures. if you're an artist, you can mold the weirdest abstract creations out of them. i fed someone a gummy penis once, was hilarious.

yes i know very childish
                        Whats the recipe again? I know i could just google..............

EDIT: Recipe for gummy penises obviously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zach View Post
                          Whats the recipe again? I know i could just google..............

EDIT: Recipe for gummy penises obviously.
                          Episode 191 - Lemon Gummy Squares - Healthy Living - YouTube

it's that, you just mold the shape into something else. for this, you have to press your own penis to it.
                          Make America Great Again

Comment

• Thanks, who are those two fucktards, do you know? They were into Peat like years ago.

Comment

• not sure who this guy is, i just know him as that bald gummy guy
                              Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by CiKi90
                                Hah. I don't care much about the shape. Is there a way to get them to taste even remotely similar to those horrible peach rings you get at the candy store? I love those....
                                add peach puree to above gelatin recipe, and salt.
                                Make America Great Again

Comment

Working...
                                X