Primal Journal (SugarfreeLife)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top quality kittens!

I fell in love with Neil Gaiman's work as a teenager although was probably more in love with Morpheus than with his creator (although clearly there are similarities...). Haven't read his new novel yet. Do you like China Mieville? I only started reading his stuff last year but some of it reminds me of Gaiman although perhaps less whimsical (for better or worse).

Sorry to hear it was a tough weekend. Hope you sleep better tonight. Looking forward to hearing how ADF goes for you. What's your plan calories-wise?
    Well and happy - Journalling a primal life in London

Comment

I had never had mascarpone cheese before reading your journal. I purchased some the other day - just to see what the fuss was about. Damn you

Comment

Hey, congratulations on the new low!
        Jealous of your peaches from your neighbour's garden (were they gifts or did you "forage"? ). If I ever have my own house with a garden will be sure to have fruit trees and bushes.

Comment

Hey if there's a food worth temporarily forgetting your diet for, in my book it would definitely be home-made ice cream! At least you'll be able to see what they put in it. When we were camping a while ago we stumbled across a farm shop selling their home made ice cream. SO good. And you could see the cows grazing the field behind the shop.

Comment

No questions asked. Welcome back!

Comment

Thanks, Pineneedles
              Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost. - Neil Gaiman

My journal
              iHerb.com code LBN037 - $10 off your first purchase

Comment

Skip Daily Weigh-Ins

Try weighing yourself once a week at most. Doing so daily can become an obsession. There are normal variations that can cause undue anxiety.

Good luck in your journey.

Comment

Hey, congrats on the new low!

Comment

Working...
                  X