• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 8/30

B: blueberries (1cup), walnuts (1/2 cup), 2 tablespoons of coconut oil

L: stir-fry w veggies and tuna

D: Huge green salad w 2 boiled eggs

Comment

Yesterday was a good day. I had lots of energy and felt great.

Today i am super tired and I WANT CHOCOLATE! I am very close to asking my flatmate to give me some of hers!!
      It's crazy, i feel that my body and my conscious mind are somehow disconnected. I don't want to eat chocolat, but it wants to!
      I know that it's not good for me, i wanted to be very strict for the 30 days for observing beneficial effects on my PCOS symptoms. I know that, but there is a big voice in my head whispering: come on, just one little peace, it won't kill you, just eat it! just put it in your mouth, it's so easy and it tastes sooo good!
      NO.
      I don't want to surrender right now. i do it for my health, for my fertility, for my future.

Comment

I had a great weekend. We went on a city trip for 4 days and i wasn't always easy to stick to my new way of eating, but i am very proud that i can say that i ate no sugar at all.
        Once i ate hummus, which i should not have eaten (no chickpeas) and once i had a tea latte with soy milk (i wanted to quit drinking soymilk), but the rest of the time i ate according to the guidelines of the whole30: no dairy, no sugar, no legumes

i feel great and i am very motivated for the next week!

Comment

Well done! Have a great week
          Annie Ups the Ante
          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

Working...
          X