OldCrow's magic journal of Sexy Times!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Crow:
    How 'bout an update, you've left this chain alone for a long time, you making progress?
    The Buck stops here. I am responsible for my past and my future. So for today: I choose to be happy. I will seek wisdom. I will be a servant to others. I will greet this day with a forgiving spirit.

Comment

I've been thinking the same.

Comment

Hey guys, I fell off the wagon big time and gave up on everything except building and purchasing the business I now own outright.. but I'm feeling rejuvinated and ready to make this coming year a time of healing and strengthening.. I'm going to the gym 5 days a week and am stronger than I've ever been! Thank you for checking up on me, I'll be on here more again and try to update regularly!

Comment

Glad to see you back OldCrow. Congrats on the business purchase and your success in running it. Now, climb back on the Primal wagon so you can be healthy enough to "live long and prosper" with it.
          The Buck stops here. I am responsible for my past and my future. So for today: I choose to be happy. I will seek wisdom. I will be a servant to others. I will greet this day with a forgiving spirit.

Comment

Working...
          X