Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come with me, we'll go and see The Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So tsundere...
    Make America Great Again

    Comment


    • I like to refer to it as capricious.

      *doesn't admit that she knew what that term meant*
      Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

      Comment


      • Derp, not a starch was eaten today.

        Foods today...
        9am - juice of 4 oranges, 1 lime, cup grapes, bunch of cilantro and some mint, tbs seaweed flakes
        2pm - 16oz 1% milk, syrup, 40g gelatin, coconut oil, cocoa powder, cinnamon
        9pm - 24oz 1% milk, syrup, 40g gelatin, coconut oil, cocoa powder, cinnamon
        Snacks - 4 plums, 1 banana, 1 apple, 2oz mozzarella, 1 red bull, 1/2 bar chocolate

        Adaptogens and supps
        8am - 2 droppers Rhodiola rosea, 2 droppers Ashwagandha
        3pm - 2 droppers Rhodiola rosea
        325mg Aspirin
        10mcg T3

        Thoughts
        Foods were all over the place since i was at the gym most the day putting in flooring and moving stuff around. Didnt get any actual lifting in.

        Ashwagandha has a very pronounced cialis effect. Doesnt make you hornier but erections are rock hard and last forever. Rhodiola is definitely improving my cardio and ability to get oxygen. We unloaded 2 tons of rubber flooring today and i wasnt even breathing heavy when others were dying. Its interesting that both of these adaptogens have such a dramatic effect and almost instantaneous. I have Holy Basil and Eleuthero on deck. Might add them to the mix or wait a bit.

        Started taking aspirin few the last couple days, going to slowly up it to maybe a gram or so. Also been taking a bit of T3 here and there, whenever i need a kick in the butt, some days i dont take any.

        Temps have been rocking, upwards of 99 most nights. Im going to start checking mornings starting tomorrow.

        CTyfDFm.jpg
        Last edited by Zach; 07-01-2013, 08:44 PM.

        Comment


        • Weeeeaaaabooooo :3
          Make America Great Again

          Comment


          • Jesus, Zach. Derp and I were right in the middle of a conversation.

            Originally posted by Zach View Post
            Doesnt make you hornier but erections are rock hard and last forever.
            I'll be the judge of that. Oh, wait, who was I supposed to be flirting with again?

            Derps, I really have no idea what you're talking about.

            And that's the story I'm sticking to.
            Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

            Comment


            • Quit ruining my diary!

              Comment


              • Why don't you go cry and write about it in your diar- oh.
                Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

                Comment


                • jaws2.jpg

                  Comment


                  • I think your vessel is the perfect size, Zach. You do not need a bigger one.
                    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

                    Comment


                    • Zach do you heat your milk drink before adding the gelatin or drink it cold?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by max219 View Post
                        Zach do you heat your milk drink before adding the gelatin or drink it cold?
                        Gotta heat it up on the stove and mix it in or it just coagulates.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Zach View Post

                          Adaptogens and supps
                          8am - 2 droppers Rhodiola rosea, 2 droppers Ashwagandha
                          3pm - 2 droppers Rhodiola rosea
                          325mg Aspirin
                          10mcg T3


                          Ashwagandha has a very pronounced cialis effect. Doesnt make you hornier but erections are rock hard and last forever. Rhodiola is definitely improving my cardio and ability to get oxygen. We unloaded 2 tons of rubber flooring today and i wasnt even breathing heavy when others were dying. Its interesting that both of these adaptogens have such a dramatic effect and almost instantaneous. I have Holy Basil and Eleuthero on deck. Might add them to the mix or wait a bit.

                          Started taking aspirin few the last couple days, going to slowly up it to maybe a gram or so. Also been taking a bit of T3 here and there, whenever i need a kick in the butt, some days i dont take any.

                          Temps have been rocking, upwards of 99 most nights. Im going to start checking mornings starting tomorrow.
                          Did you notice any difference when you took the T3?

                          Are you rotating the adaptagens every month or so? I can't wait to get mine in.

                          99?! I'm jealous!!!

                          Comment


                          • T3 is just like a clean boost of energy. It seems to work better with a high protein meal.

                            Im not really sure what the rotation will be. Probably just do a few weeks on and then switch.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Zach View Post
                              Derp, not a starch was eaten today.

                              Foods today...
                              9am - juice of 4 oranges, 1 lime, cup grapes, bunch of cilantro and some mint, tbs seaweed flakes
                              2pm - 16oz 1% milk, syrup, 40g gelatin, coconut oil, cocoa powder, cinnamon
                              9pm - 24oz 1% milk, syrup, 40g gelatin, coconut oil, cocoa powder, cinnamon
                              Snacks - 4 plums, 1 banana, 1 apple, 2oz mozzarella, 1 red bull, 1/2 bar chocolate

                              Adaptogens and supps
                              8am - 2 droppers Rhodiola rosea, 2 droppers Ashwagandha
                              3pm - 2 droppers Rhodiola rosea
                              325mg Aspirin
                              10mcg T3

                              Thoughts
                              Foods were all over the place since i was at the gym most the day putting in flooring and moving stuff around. Didnt get any actual lifting in.

                              Ashwagandha has a very pronounced cialis effect. Doesnt make you hornier but erections are rock hard and last forever. Rhodiola is definitely improving my cardio and ability to get oxygen. We unloaded 2 tons of rubber flooring today and i wasnt even breathing heavy when others were dying. Its interesting that both of these adaptogens have such a dramatic effect and almost instantaneous. I have Holy Basil and Eleuthero on deck. Might add them to the mix or wait a bit.

                              Started taking aspirin few the last couple days, going to slowly up it to maybe a gram or so. Also been taking a bit of T3 here and there, whenever i need a kick in the butt, some days i dont take any.

                              Temps have been rocking, upwards of 99 most nights. Im going to start checking mornings starting tomorrow.
                              Thanks for posting all that Zach! Do you notice any effects from the aspirin?

                              Also, when your temp is that high, are you just warm, or do you sweat?
                              "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

                              In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

                              - Ray Peat

                              Comment


                              • No nothing yet.

                                This whole spring/summer i have been sweating and feeling oppressed by the heat. Not notmal for me so it has to be the raise in body temp.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X