Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come with me, we'll go and see The Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey Zach, what dosages are you taking of the adaptogens?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by brookesam View Post
      Hey Zach, what dosages are you taking of the adaptogens?
      I dont really know. I take the alcohol drops type and just do double the dosage of what it recommends. Im not very strict when it comes to drugs/supps.

      Comment


      • Done. Didnt do as awesome as i thought, i fully expect derp to win. Heres my total and a few pics but nothing interesting.

        Started off with the caramel rolls because they were Delicious and i was too hungry to wait for pizza to be done. Ate 3 at 500 calories each, that is what they were listed at at the bakery, i asked. Then i ate the entire pizza i made, i was amazed to see that the crust alone was over 1000 calories and 40g protein! Good stuff. I added 10oz of low fat mozzarella and called it a day. Drank 32oz of chocolate gelatin milk with that, oh and had a redbull with the rolls. After that i wanted to puke but figured id pad the cals with candy so had a Theo chocolate bar and a popsicle, oh i forgot to add a tsp of coconut oil to the nutritiondata. Overall, heres my total.

        1500 - Rolls
        1120 - crust
        2597 - everything else
        100 - popsicle and coconut oil
        ----------
        5317 - 200+g Protein!

        So yea, not bad. Will probably only be at 7000~ cals for the day.

        19m4Bxy.jpg
        zrdBvpr.jpg
        wx27R4G.jpg
        vVBy8Bv.jpg

        Comment


        • How ya feelin, champ? Yeah, I don't think it counts if you puke. Better to just keep going.
          Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

          Comment


          • Give us and update.... Have you puked yet?

            Or are you comatose?

            Comment


            • I feel fine actually. Had the overstuffed feeling for a bit but after a cig and a glass of wine i feel very good. Could probably even eat something, lol.

              Comment


              • Another pizza?
                Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

                Comment


                • Fuuck no. I had another glass of milk and i could go for some ice cream. Will probably have another chocolate milk/gelatin before bed.

                  Comment


                  • Looks like fun! Good choice with the pizza.

                    Comment


                    • Dude I beat you with the 3lbs of dates and giant ice cream, gelatin and milk shake alone. Shouldn't have had so much protein!
                      Make America Great Again

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                        Dude I beat you with the 3lbs of dates and giant ice cream, gelatin and milk shake alone. Shouldn't have had so much protein!
                        Wheres the list???

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Zach View Post
                          Wheres the list???
                          Still can't see how to plug this in to your website, but:

                          48oz dates = 3769 calories
                          3 pints Three Twins Vanillia = 2160
                          16oz of milk = 205
                          2 oz honey = 172
                          6 packets of knox = 141
                          8 oz of gouda to finish it off = 807

                          bringing me to a total of... 7254 calories

                          I ended up with a lot of protein too, actually. It was mostly the dates though, really easy to eat.
                          Make America Great Again

                          Comment


                          • Did you eat the dates or blend all that together?

                            Comment


                            • I just ate them, would have been a mess to blend all that and probably impossible. Topped the dates with some honey. I didn't smoke all day btw.
                              Make America Great Again

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                                Still can't see how to plug this in to your website, but:

                                48oz dates = 3769 calories
                                3 pints Three Twins Vanillia = 2160
                                16oz of milk = 205
                                2 oz honey = 172
                                6 packets of knox = 141
                                8 oz of gouda to finish it off = 807

                                bringing me to a total of... 7254 calories

                                I ended up with a lot of protein too, actually. It was mostly the dates though, really easy to eat.
                                Wow! How long did it take you to eat that?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X