Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come with me, we'll go and see The Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zach View Post
    Quit spamming my fucking journal, guys! Gahhhd.

YB, awesome new on the maple syrup front! Still love this quote.. "I happen to know everything there is to know about maple syrup! I love maple syrup. I love maple syrup on pancakes. I love it on pizza. And I take maple syrup and put a little bit in my hair when I've had a rough week. What do you think holds it up, slick?"

There might be useful info in here.

Ray Peat Cortisol and Diabetes 180 Degree Health
    SO that's what's holding your hair up in the pic! After Derp's recent suggestion I thought it might have been something else Thanks for the link - will check out.

Oh, and:

Hear that? It's peace, over at "This is not a lobe song"
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
      I've had 600g of carbs so far today, what about you champ/
      02SHAME-articleLarge-v2.jpg

Originally posted by little vase View Post
      I'm subscribing. I like the cut of your jib, sir.
      Much obliged!

Comment

Rock that pomp bro

I need a god damn haircut:

My hair is so heavy

things to do this weekend: get a haircut
        Make America Great Again

Comment

What happened to the samurai knot?

Comment

Gave up on it, didn't feel quite right. I'd need to grow out the sides and back a bit more, and I like shaving them to a half.

I can get wicked pomps when I put product in and comb it back while blow drying, like sky high ones, that pic is just what it looks like when I wake up after the product weighs it down
            Make America Great Again

Comment

If Derp and Zach both had journals, I just wouldn't know who to throw my panties at.

Re Wedding Crashers: "You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!"
              Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Comment

I'll make my journal later today
                Make America Great Again

Comment

So what are your main sugar sources going to be? I look forward to seeing how this plays out. And I really hope you achieve all of your goals. There's more than one way to skin a goat, so even though we might both be using two different methods, we're both trying to skin goats.
                  be the hair that knots with my hair
                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  primal since oct. 1, 2012

Comment

Gave up on it, didn't feel quite right.
                    *sheds a silent tear*
                    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                      *sheds a silent tear*
                      Don't worry, I'll do it again in winter when I can become a rugged man with a beard. I realized from my brief experiment with it that I have the perfect hair for it, strong density, nothing lost pulling it back in the knot. I just need to grow out a beard to make it work, and it's too hot right now!
                      Make America Great Again

Comment

I'll make my journal later today
                        Dont be a conformist!

Originally posted by little vase View Post
                        So what are your main sugar sources going to be? I look forward to seeing how this plays out. And I really hope you achieve all of your goals. There's more than one way to skin a goat, so even though we might both be using two different methods, we're both trying to skin goats.
                        Fruit, maple syrup, dairy and that cane sugah.

Don't worry, I'll do it again in winter when I can become a rugged man with a beard. I realized from my brief experiment with it that I have the perfect hair for it, strong density, nothing lost pulling it back in the knot. I just need to grow out a beard to make it work, and it's too hot right now!
                        Too bad you dont live in the great white north. Been growing a pretty righteous beard myself. Will probably keep it through summer.

Comment

Dont be a conformist!

Fruit, maple syrup, dairy and that cane sugah.

Too bad you dont live in the great white north. Been growing a pretty righteous beard myself. Will probably keep it through summer.
                          I wish, I wanted a playoff beard!
                          Make America Great Again

Comment

Entry 1 - Ooh what you know 'bout me, Dirt Nasty, bitch, I'm a farmer

Foods
                            10am - 8oz coffee+ (15g gelatin, 2~tbs maple syrup, salt, splash of milk, here on out known as coffee+)
                            12am - coffee+, 2 bananas, orange
                            2pm - 2 croissants, 6oz chicken breast, bag of gummy worms, 1% chocolate milk, cup o white rice, blueberries
                            5pm - 2 coors lights
                            7pm - bag gummy bears, fresh juice (4 oranges, mint, cilantro, 1 lime, 15g gelatin)

Exercise
                            none

Thoughts
                            boring day. It was my grandmas 90th birthday so i had to go to a hick town and party with old peoples for a few hours. Now its my night with the kid so it will be early. Probably wont eat much else tonight, maybe a glass of chocolate salted milk before bed.

Comment

Entry 1 - Ooh what you know 'bout me, Dirt Nasty, bitch, I'm a farmer

Foods
                              10am - 8oz coffee+ (15g gelatin, 2~tbs maple syrup, salt, splash of milk, here on out known as coffee+)
                              12am - coffee+, 2 bananas, orange
                              2pm - 2 croissants, 6oz chicken breast, bag of gummy worms, 1% chocolate milk, cup o white rice, blueberries
                              5pm - 2 coors lights
                              7pm - bag gummy bears, fresh juice (4 oranges, mint, cilantro, 1 lime, 15g gelatin)

Exercise
                              none

Thoughts
                              boring day. It was my grandmas 90th birthday so i had to go to a hick town and party with old peoples for a few hours. Now its my night with the kid so it will be early. Probably wont eat much else tonight, maybe a glass of chocolate salted milk before bed.
                              That doesn't look like enough calories. And where's the bad ass salad? Where's the fat? What kind of journal is this?

- Ray Peat

Comment

Perfect timing for when I'm living in San Fran. You can be my arm candy

- Ray Peat

Comment

Working...
                                X