Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha unmolested!

Comment

It's cold! I don't want to get out of bed, but if I don't soon, I won't have time for bfast. I must remember to pick up some bacon and eggs on the way home from work too.

Comment

Ugh!!! What was I thinking?! Popcorn at the movies, HJs (aka Burger King) for lunch and my stomach is killing me!!! I'm so uncomfortable! I'm never having it again!!! Don't know what made me lapse. Not the best role model for my friend who's trying to lose weight.

Comment

So suspecting that my nasty, horrible moods are a result of my going off the food track. I even had a wheat tortilla last night. I had planned on just having a chicken salad but my bro made it on the tortilla so I just ate it. And since my hungry jacks binge I've been a bit of track and I'm not happy with how it's affecting me. I'll have a good bfast and then I get off track sometime around 12. I need work.

Comment

B- ham and vege omelette for breakfast.
            S- 70% dark choc. About 5 squares.
            L- sautéed pesto chicken with spinach and tomatoes.
            D- still a few hours away and I have no ideas at the moment, although I do need to go buy lunch supplies for my daughter for tmrw so might pick up some stir fry stuff.

Comment

Hey Helen, good on you for getting back on track with primal again. It does get easier with time, even with non primal people in the house, especially if you make sure to actually eat ENOUGH primal food. After all, this is about nourishing the body, not depriving yourself.

I am amazed sometimes at how much I can put away - I am usually eating more than anyone else at the family dinners etc. I even seem to eat as much as my dh and he's a full foot taller than I am. Right now it's 11.30 pm and I have been snacking on almonds, banana, raisins and some homemade french fries - yeah, it's a strange assortment because I just kept raiding the pantry. I really felt hungry, probably due to being out most of the day so not grazing in the afternoon. Now I feel GOOD, not bloated but full and satisfied.

I guess what I'm suggesting, is make sure you have primal treats and foods available, then you will be less tempted by any junk that people tend to ply you with.
              Annie Ups the Ante
              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

I feel full coz I just had way too much 70% choc. It was bought for my daughters trial bday cake. I need higher cocoa choc lol.

Comment

Bit off course yesterday and today. Way too many sugary treats. Blah. Too much to actually savor them unfortunately. Might just steam up some veg for dinner.

Comment

Mmmmmm coffee!!!!! I want some eggs but with my busy Friday and working Sat morning, I've had no time to get to the egg farm and now I have to wait til Monday. Sigh. Not sure what to do for bfast. I over indulged last night which always makes me really hungry in the morning. Amazingly my daughter has not whinged for bfast since the moment she woke up, which is a real surprise.

Comment

I've had way too much 70% choc too. I accidentally got the 70 instead of 85. Too sweet!

Comment

Get back into the taste all too easily!

Comment

2 cups of coffee with heavy cream (and one spoon of rapadura, which has come down from 2) and an omelette for lunch. That's it so far.

I'll probably make steak and veg for dinner. My bro is making a jar of curry and he's pissy coz I said he can just freeze the leftovers and ill make steak. Don't know why it's such an issue.

Comment

Steak and veg sounds good. Hope your brother comes round!

Comment

I've met a paleo chef! How bloody awesome is that!!?

Comment

That's very bloody awesome! Where does he work? Might try and get there next time I'm in Perth... (Assuming he works in Perth).

Comment

Working...
                                X