Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhh ok thanks Annie.

Comment

Oh guilt doesn't make me feel well. But then again, neither does hamburger bun and arancini balls with rice and chicken wings with soy sauce. Had a great tapas dinner last night but some/most of the food I was unsure if I could eat as I don't know what oils were used and I don't know what covered the barramundi but it was all awesome. I ordered mini burgers coz I have no idea why but I thought they came without the bun. 2 of the other girls at the table also don't eat bread and then right there I broke the whole30 and my primal eating but eating 2 mini chicken burgers. Mind you on the menu all the meat is grassfed and there are gluten free sauces. I didn't eat any of the sauces though. I feel horrible guilt. But I didn't have any alcohol while my friends were having cocktails and I was strong and held out on that. Although I've woken feel hungover. Upset stomach and a bit headachy. Needless to say, I think I've learnt my lesson.

Comment

I don't think I ate enough today as I was starving this evening. I had 3 boiled eggs around 10am and some mixed berry coconut cream 'yoghurt'. I had sautéed chicken and veg for lunch at around 2.30 and them bolognaise with veg for dinner after class at about 7.30. But then I was STARVING!!!

Comment

I've been a bit slack with my updating.
          Last night was chevups (not whole 30 approved, sigh) and steamed veg for dinner. Since my bread lapse last Saturday, I've been a bit 'whatever' about my remaining days of whole 30. Although my lovely boss walked in this morning with a mocha and muffin for me and when she realised I couldn't eat it, she happily took it back, although I felt guilty and almost said I'd just have them. Unfortunately I didn't have time for my eggs this morning. I can't even remember what I did have, although I did have a chicken salad for lunch and an apple. Dinner will be chicken stir fry.

Comment

Breakfast was 2 cups of coffee with coconut cream and rapadura. I ended up with such stomach cramps I wasn't able to eat anything for hours. I don't know what to pin it down to. But I have only had 3 cups of coffee this whole month, and it's the first day with rapadura. For the rest of the day I've had 3 boiled eggs over the course of the day and no urge for anything else. Dunno what's going on there.

Comment

B - rasher of bacon
              L - omelette with mushroom, cheese, basil and spinach.
              S - smoothie with choc primal fuel, banana, spinach, raw cacao powder and mixed frozen berries.
              D - will be a kinda chicken and veg casserole. I just threw anything in that I had left over in the fridge, veg wise. Better go put some spices in, now that I think about it

Comment

Sounds yum.
                Annie Ups the Ante
                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

Dinner was average. Lol

My daughter is currently eating coconut oil out of the jar with a spoon. Couldn't seem to interest her in coconut butter which is hard as a rock and needs softening up. My house is like a fridge.

Comment

Leftover dinner for bfast so I have enough eggs for tmrw.

Comment

Hello HelenLouise. I just started reading your blog today. Sounds like you are getting stronger in making good food picks. Good girl!! You seem hungry a lot, makes me wonder if you are eating enough fat. I usually have butter and coconut oil in my 1 or 2 cups of coffee, don't need sugar that way but you do have to drink a couple of cups of hot water before so that coffee doesn't eat a hole in your tummy, I don't get hungry much with that. I use a blender to mix all that fat in so it doesn't feel like I'm drinking fat. He he he.

Comment

Yeah I have been feeling unexpectedly hungry which I don't understand. I do love coconut oil in my coffee although I haven't been drinking as much coffee as I used to. I might buy a bunch of avocados, and I need more bacon.

Comment

Personally I've found that keeping the protein up is what satisfies the hunger. My favourite way to do this is EGGS.
                          Annie Ups the Ante
                          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

I already eat a lot of eggs but I'd still be pretty hungry by lunch time.

Comment

Naughty breaky this morning. EasyYo coconut yoghurt with sultanas, nuts and seeds and a bit of raw cacao powder. Probably an omelette for lunch after I get my new computer YAY!!

Comment

Love eggs too, but also find I'm quite hungry by lunch. Not as hungry as before I was primal, but hungry enough to need lunch.
                                Not sure I'm sold on coconut oil in coffee yet - I enjoy it in a tea made with lemon juice, but I tend to like my coffee unmolested - no flavourings, so sugar, just a drip or two of milk

Comment

Working...
                                X