No announcement yet.

My Primal Journey (HelenLouise)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dislike keeping a journal. I am realizing that I'm having a lot of trouble sticking to it and end up with cake or crackers or something during the day.

Comment

Hint: You can put pate or cheese on slices of cucumber.

Cheese can also go on apple slices, or wrapped in a slice of ham. Personally, I'm just as happy not to have it on anything

In a pinch, rice crackers are probably less bad than wheat.
      Annie Ups the Ante
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

Oh thank you Annie!! I would never have thought of cucumber slices, what a tasty idea!

Comment

I've decided today to do a Whole 30. Just to see how the foods affect me that I do eat, like dairy.

Comment

Cupcakes and chocolate fundraising at my daughters ballet is really testing my willpower. I haven't had any caffeine yet either.

Comment

Good job, HelenLouise!.. Whole 30 is what got me to this site, what a great way to find out what your body needs.. It's good to be back, thanks for checking in!

Comment

I think I've failed already. My bro put some flour in the stew thing he made in the slow cooker to thicken it up a bit and I knew and ate it anyway. Didn't eat the butter beans that were in it though as it was something I could avoid. It was yum, but I didn't have much and had a lot of veges with it. Was really tossing up whether to even eat it or now.
                For breakfast I had scrambled eggs with spinach, onion, mushroom and ham (as I'm out of bacon boooooo). Had some raspberries and almonds around lunch time as I wasn't really hungry and then an chicken thigh at about 2.30 coz I was peckish. So all in all I was pretty happy with myself......until dinner.

Comment

Oh and I forgot to add, there is chocolate cake, half a block of dark chocolate and ice cream in the house and I haven't had any! Pretty proud considering I'm on a hormonal week. I feel like I won't eat it coz I'm on a mission. lol

Comment

Ugh!!! I've had headaches for the last 2 days. I feel yuck. And the only bad thing I ate in 2 days was the flour in last nights dinner, which was 1/4 of a cup in a big slow cooker meal for about 6 people so I don't imagine I had much. I just don't know why I'm so achey.

Comment

Sorry you not feeling well. Well done on your primal eating, never mind about the flour, you couldnt help it and it's the sort of thing the 20% is for. Hope you feeling better soon.
                      Annie Ups the Ante
                      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

No headache today! Yay!!! I'm unsure I continue this Whole30 thing. I had chevups and vegetables for dinner and found afterwards that the chevups had sugar in it. I'm dying for a sugar binge right now!! Craving so bad!

Comment

Keep going with it HelenLouise, just read ingredients and do your best!.. What will you do if you decide NOT to do the whole 30, eat like crap?.. Of course not, so you might as well go for it.. Gotta do it for you, noone else. Seems like you're doing great to me, and the sugar in those chevups is probably not much. You can doooeeeeeet

Comment

Awww thanks for the encouragement old crow! And Annie too, I'm sorry I forgot to thank you. I feel like I'm doing really well but then I'm not feeling like I expected to be feeling. I went to bed feeling starving last night, but woke feeling better.

Comment

Good day for me today but have only just had dinner at 8pm coz I finished work late. My bro had made a jar meal so I picked up some pasture raised chicken thighs and had a couple of the small ones with the left over steamed veg that my bro made. But I wish I could add a pic coz I swear that he must have cut up one humongous carrot for me, I just can't eat it all!! Might have to take it to work tmrw for snacks.

Comment

Ugh! Cupcakes in the tea room. I had to run out quick. I'm definitely not hungry though, I'm full of almonds and green tea.

Comment

Working...
                                X