Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primal Journal ~CaveBug~

Well here we go, Day 1, so far so good I think

Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs over roughly 2 cups spinach and chard, 2 slices Spam (I know, I know, I know, but I didn't have any bacon)

Lunch: salad with some steak strips, should have had more steak

Dinner: Anaheim peppers stuffed with ground beef, onions, mushrooms, a little marinara and sime cheese on top

Dessert: about 1/2C coconut milk with a tablespoon cocoa powder and shredded coconut mixed in. I also made the coconut cupcakes from the reader created coconut cookbook. Ate way too many of them though. Oh well, still better than mowing down on like a cinnamon bun.
    You are an animal on this planet and the rules of engagement are non negotiable.

I started today too
    *Sara*

Comment

Day 2
      breakfast- egg and veggie scramble with 2 slices of bacon
      lunch- lunch was weird, some cottage cheese, a slice of turkey, some dried cranberries and an apple
      dinner- pork tenderloin cooked in coconut oil and then a fudge pop (again, I know I know. I'm still working on the cravings)
      You are an animal on this planet and the rules of engagement are non negotiable.

Comment

*sigh* two days and I fell off the wagon. Cereal is my weakness. I love cereal.

Today has been better, eggs and bacon for breakfast. Lunch was some left over sausage and squash, dinner, chicken and veggies.

Living in a house with 4 other people who aren't doing what you're doing or actively trying to sabotage you then yeah...this is rough.

Comment

Working...
        X