X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice hair and veggies, girly!

My journal

Comment

• Ohmahgursh thanks guys. I didn't even realize what the sun had done to my hair until I took that picture. Do I see a blonde streak? Ee-gads!

Yoyo, NOW brand D3 is also in olive oil and readily available at a store near me... I'm glad you found it online though since you can't get it near you. I know you were apprehensive about taking the seed oil version.

Gray, the tomatoes are heirloom which are often wonky in color. It's not a trick of the light - they are that color.

Di.... funny avatar

Well my appetite has dialed back to low.... I have some experiments to do regarding milk (the local, non-homogenized seems to not agree with me as much as the store-brand organic.... I'll ahve to do more tests before I'm certain). In the meantime, it's 7:30 and I've had too much to drink to do any legitimate work.... Off to a great start this school year
      Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Comment

• Woke up to a text from Mom containing this...

ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1378877654.096090.jpg

Enjoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ombat View Post
          Woke up to a text from Mom containing this...

[ATTACH]12982[/ATTACH]

Enjoy.
          Lol that's great
          If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
          If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• ^^ LOL! That's one happy cat.

Originally posted by ombat View Post
            Yoyo, NOW brand D3 is also in olive oil and readily available at a store near me... I'm glad you found it online though since you can't get it near you. I know you were apprehensive about taking the seed oil version.

Well my appetite has dialed back to low.... I have some experiments to do regarding milk (the local, non-homogenized seems to not agree with me as much as the store-brand organic.... I'll ahve to do more tests before I'm certain). In the meantime, it's 7:30 and I've had too much to drink to do any legitimate work.... Off to a great start this school year
            Ha, actually I've been taking the liquid Vit D in soya bean oil... Which was probably stupid, considering my level of oestrogen, but I bought two bottles online and didn't realise til I received them. Couldn't justify spending another £20. Anyway, they're finished now
            "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• Just heard this song - thought it might be up your street! <3

"I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• Originally posted by Misabi View Post
                Lol that's great
                Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                ^^ LOL! That's one happy cat.
                There's more where that came from, trust me

Thanks for the tune! Still listening to Dream Machine on repeat. Lalz.

Comment

Thanks for the tune! Still listening to Dream Machine on repeat. Lalz.
                  Love dream machine I really like the video too.

Did you like the above though??? I need to know if my intuitions are right

- Ray Peat

Comment

• Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                    Love dream machine I really like the video too.

Did you like the above though??? I need to know if my intuitions are right
                    Yes! Love the video.

I do like it, but for your records, I'll be more specific I love the instrumentals (the sort of eerie electric guitar in the background). The melody of the vocals is a little repetitive but it doesn't deter me.

Comment

• *gloats*

Lol, seriously - I really like this game! I love being right

- Ray Peat

Comment

I love being right
                        *pats head* of course you do, dear.

<3

Comment

*pats head* of course you do, dear.

<3
                          *snorts LOL*

My little Ombat. What would I do without you to give me approval?

- Ray Peat

Comment

*snorts LOL*

My little Ombat. What would I do without you to give me approval?
                            Approval? Is that what you call it?

Comment

Approval? Is that what you call it?
                              I take what I can get.

- Ray Peat

Comment

I take what I can get.
                                Way to settle.

Heh well I'm off to the Washington State Fair to stuff myself sick with lemonade and cotton candy. Woo!

Comment

Working...
                                X