If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Starch free for 4 weeks → improved digestion and steady energy Peat-ier for 1 week → appetite suppression
- coffee w/ gelatin and sugar (1 cup/day)
- milk w/ sugar (usually 2 cups/day)
- meat and seafood (chicken, turkey, grassfed beef, clams)
- juice (carrot, limeade)
- fruit and dried fruit but only at night (bloat)
- hard alcohol w/ soda (couple of nights per week)
Generally well. Off and On. Bloat is much less now without starch and from implementing mono-meals, but fruit still gets me… I eat it anyway and alone.
Energy for past few days has been a little blah.
- Lack of calories? (last week has averaged 1350 cal/day)
- Electrolyte imbalance? (lack of sodium)
- End of first school week → fatigue in general / adjusting to being around people germs?
In general has been minimal. Starts to resurface if I ease up on the B3 and gelatin treatments, though. I've also noticed that certain rec. drugs that used to make me break out instantaneously don't do that to me anymores
Seems to be growing longer faster and a little thicker. However, ends are getting straggly and kind of disgusting looking. Need a trim, though it probably won't happen until December. See Here. And See Here.
Seem to be slimming down! Albeit at a snail's pace. Resuming body weight exercises - should at least help with body comp. I'll wait to post a pic.
- B3 orally and topically for acne.
- Resuming D3 today. It had fallen by the wayside but I probably need it for many reasons.
- Vit E possibly…. in the future…
Most likely I will be making a beef chili from the tomatoes and peppers and stuffing it into the squash to bake. Idk what I'll do with the zucchini. Grill it, maybe, or give it away. He tried to pawn off a 2 foot long one on me; the thing was veritably a weapon. Instead he will give it to his sister and mother who he was on his way to see; hence, why he was passing through my town in the first place...
Energy. Blah. I just started drinking local, non-homogenized milk and have found that I get really sleepy afterwards whereas not with the store brand organic milk? Could something be at play here? Any thoughts?
"I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.
In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."