Step right up-donít be shy-to the Ombat Sh!t Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hes a big dog!

Derp i googled and had a quick read. Let us know how it turns out. Dont forget progress pics to share with the group!

Comment

• Yes and he wants everyone to know it.

Good luck! I was promised progress pics ages ago....
      Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Comment

• Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by Zach View Post
          Hes a big dog!

Derp i googled and had a quick read. Let us know how it turns out. Dont forget progress pics to share with the group!
          LOL! Whatever you guys try, just make sure 100% Natural - YouTube

Comment

• Looks like an awesome weekend I've never really been camping, I don't think I'd fair well. I'm really a suburbanite at heart =\. How bland of me.
            Depression Lies

Comment

• Haha! That video was too cute. Looks like you had an awesome weekend! Better than I imagined, looks like. Now I'm really jealous.

My journal

Comment

• Hey girl! Good to see you back. Nice pics and vid I'm also glad you didn't have any string strangling accidents. All the hard work we do in the name of research

Re. circumcision. How did that even come about in the US? Imagine my culture shock back when, actually coming face to face with it O O (I can't believe I just typed that) !!!

When we had our son, me and his father refused to allow it.

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                  Looks like an awesome weekend I've never really been camping, I don't think I'd fair well. I'm really a suburbanite at heart =\. How bland of me.
                  Originally posted by diene View Post
                  Haha! That video was too cute. Looks like you had an awesome weekend! Better than I imagined, looks like. Now I'm really jealous.
                  My dream now is an MDA camping trip we could subsist off of fruit flavored gelatin for daaaaays.

Originally posted by Graycat View Post
                  Hey girl! Good to see you back. Nice pics and vid I'm also glad you didn't have any string strangling accidents. All the hard work we do in the name of research

Re. circumcision. How did that even come about in the US? Imagine my culture shock back when, actually coming face to face with it O O (I can't believe I just typed that) !!!

When we had our son, me and his father refused to allow it.
                  HAHAHA! Yeah it does seem a tad unnecessary...

Nstocks, I will not open that video until I leave work....

Comment

• Originally posted by ombat View Post
                    HAHAHA! Yeah it does seem a tad unnecessary...
                    Soooowy

Comment

• I mean the circumcision

Comment

• Originally posted by ombat View Post
                        Nstocks, I will not open that video until I leave work....
                        Haha, nothing to worry about, just a excerpt from a very popular TV series Quite fitting for the last page of this discussion.

Comment

• Oh, okay I thought you were offended or something.

Comment

• Oh Gray, I was born without the gene that causes one to feel offense. It's actually a rare mutation... Recessive, I believe.

Comment

• Hahahaha, I can tell that mine is atrophying as time goes by. Yeah, like that happens to genes. You get the picture, though, LoL!

Comment

• Is your appetite still low? Mine's non existent atm. I'm trying to muster the desire to grill myself a burger.

Comment

Working...
                                X