No announcement yet.

Step right up-donít be shy-to the Ombat Sh!t Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was feedlot, hormone, mutant pork too. Probably had two heads. And a 5th stub leg. And I'm going to eat it again tomorrow.
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Comment

• Make America Great Again

Comment

• Don't worry, I just popped a niacinamide and sacrificed a virgin coconut to the great lord Peat. May he have mercy on my mitochondria. Amen.

Comment

• Peat doesn't have a problem with pork, I have a problem with pork.
          Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by Big P
            In the United States, lard is toxic because the pigs are fed large quantities of corn and soy beans. Besides the intrinsic toxicity of the seed oils, they are contaminated with agricultural chemicals. Corn farmers have a very high incidence of cancer, presumably because of the pesticides they use on their crop.
            Unsaturated Vegetable Oils: Toxic

Truth be told I do trim as much as the fat as possible so I'm just eating the lean meat.

Comment

• Lard isn't really the same, he feels the same about all fatty meat, and even eggs. He recommends lean pork and those chicharrones
              Make America Great Again

Comment

• Can't argue with the Peat disciple himself.

What about the 6 Tbs of almond butter I just ate?

Just kidding.

It was 5.

Kidding again.

Found it at the back of my fridge. It smells good.

Comment

• I used to pound down almond butter back in my VLC days. It was the only way I could get calories. Now I see the error in my ways...

Macadamia butter is a lot better tasting, btw.
                  Make America Great Again

Comment

• CarbSmart ice cream bars generously drizzled or after the fourth bar - dipped in almond butter. An evening in the life of a vlc binger. Me back when

Comment

• Originally posted by Graycat View Post
                      CarbSmart ice cream bars generously drizzled or after the fourth bar - dipped in almond butter. An evening in the life of a vlc binger. Me back when
                      Hard up
                      Make America Great Again

Comment

• That sounds pretty standard, Gray.

Mac butter if you don't mind paying an arm and a leg. What about cashew?

Comment

• Holy PUFA Batman!

Cashew's taste like filthy garbage. Filthy garbage. I don't like nuts anymore, but peanut butter still tastes alright.
                          Make America Great Again

Comment

• Maybe 'cause peanuts are a legume. Jesus, get your food classifications right, Derp. *scoff*

Comment

• Yea, I know... ;_;
                              Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by ombat View Post
                                Maybe 'cause peanuts are a legume. Jesus, get your food classifications right, Derp. *scoff*
                                And cashews are a seed

Om, I posted on RT Forum about my digestive issues. Maybe some insightful info will come from there. At the moment they're just suggesting I eat carrot salad
                                "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Working...
                                X