Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Step right up-donít be shy-to the Ombat Sh!t Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by ombat View Post
    Actually I prefer speed and cocaine myself. Edible cannabis puts me to sleep before I even have the chance to get hungry, but I do enjoy watching the pretty light shows as I drift off.
    Cocaine gives a wicked increase in sensory perception, can recall forgotten information with ease out of nowhere, and speech is a lot more fluid.

    If you like pretty lights, I would suggest LSD. You can begin to see sounds and see your body becoming something else.
    Make America Great Again

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
      Cocaine gives a wicked increase in sensory perception, can recall forgotten information with ease out of nowhere, and speech is a lot more fluid.

      If you like pretty lights, I would suggest LSD. You can begin to see sounds and see your body becoming something else.
      LSD in my experience was less visual than other psychedelics I've done, or even weed. It was definitely a sensory experience, but in other ways... I never thought feeling poisoned would feel so beautiful.

      I've never done cocaine and it will probably stay that way.
      Last edited by ombat; 04-28-2013, 03:02 AM.
      Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by ombat View Post
        I never thought feeling poisoned would feel so beautiful.
        Is LSD a poison? I'm not so sure



        Number 4: In my experience drugs inhibit nothing

        I'm so interested in the physiology of what goes on when people take drugs - I wish there was a study that looked at how different drugs effect different parts of the brain, how the endocrine system responds etc. I've had pretty life changing experiences from taking drugs, but they were all internal. Weird that taking a little pill can change you forever.
        Last edited by YogaBare; 04-28-2013, 09:23 AM.
        "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

        In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

        - Ray Peat

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
          Is LSD a poison? I'm not so sure



          Number 4: In my experience drugs inhibit nothing

          I'm so interested in the physiology of what goes on when people take drugs - I wish there was a study that looked at how different drugs effect different parts of the brain, how the endocrine system responds etc. I've had pretty life changing experiences from taking drugs, but they were all internal. Weird that taking a little pill can change you forever.
          Good point! I just remember feeling like there was ice running through my veins. I distinctly remember saying, "this is how I want to die" and felt extremely isolated as opposed to more connected with the universe. It was very different from experiences I've had with other drugs.

          I've no doubt these studies have been performed... And I hear you; I will never be the same.
          Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by ombat View Post
            Good point! I just remember feeling like there was ice running through my veins. I distinctly remember saying, "this is how I want to die" and felt extremely isolated as opposed to more connected with the universe. It was very different from experiences I've had with other drugs.

            I've no doubt these studies have been performed... And I hear you; I will never be the same.
            When you say 'universe' - do you mean you felt disconnected from life processes of creation, decay, and destruction, or from other people? Acid can be an intro or outro-spective drug - it mostly has to do with the concentration of the chemicals, but the personality of the taker also plays a huge part.

            If you find those studies you know who to send them to!

            Oh, and I already posted this pic but I wanted to share its awesomeness again:


            "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

            In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

            - Ray Peat

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
              When you say 'universe' - do you mean you felt disconnected from life processes of creation, decay, and destruction, or from other people? Acid can be an intro or outro-spective drug - it mostly has to do with the concentration of the chemicals, but the personality of the taker also plays a huge part.

              If you find those studies you know who to send them to!

              Oh, and I already posted this pic but I wanted to share its awesomeness again:


              The latter. It was pretty funny actually... I had become more than a bit biting and sarcastic with my friend during the comedown and flipped a 180 within moments of a tiny amount of MDA. It was an interesting study on the significantly different effects two drugs can elicit...

              The only studies I can find so far have mostly been performed on animals. I'll keep looking.

              I remember you posting this and loving it. No idea where she got the moldy sandwich, though...

              What are the most significant / life changing thoughts or ideas you've had during a trip, YB?
              Last edited by ombat; 04-28-2013, 01:44 PM.
              Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

              Comment


              • #82
                Mushrooms and MDA

                Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by ombat View Post
                  Mushrooms and MDA

                  Hah - brilliant!! If only Mark knew. I hope we don't get suspended for our felonious talk! (I presume what you call "MDA" is what we over here call "MDMA"? The active ingredient in Ecstasy?)

                  Originally posted by ombat View Post
                  What are the most significant / life changing thoughts or ideas you've had during a trip, YB?
                  That, my friend, is a long answer
                  "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

                  In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

                  - Ray Peat

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    On an entirely unrelated note...

                    Zach, or anyone who's had experience with HCL,

                    The only time I can really remember getting bloated in the past week was when I ate lamb, which indicates a stomach acid problem to me so I'm contemplating trying HCL again. My reasoning for why it affected me so poorly in the past was because my stomach must have already been too inflamed to handle it and now that it's healed somewhat maybe it could? However I tried taking ACV with my meals about 2 weeks ago and had the same negative reactions I had to the HCL: stomach hard as a rock and somewhat sore. I have a difficult time with vinegars and fermented things in general, so do you think this was a side effect of the vinegar itself or the acid in the vinegar? If the latter, I'm sure not going to play around with HCL capsules... Any thoughts?
                    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by ombat View Post
                      On an entirely unrelated note...

                      Zach, or anyone who's had experience with HCL,

                      The only time I can really remember getting bloated in the past week was when I ate lamb, which indicates a stomach acid problem to me so I'm contemplating trying HCL again. My reasoning for why it affected me so poorly in the past was because my stomach must have already been too inflamed to handle it and now that it's healed somewhat maybe it could? However I tried taking ACV with my meals about 2 weeks ago and had the same negative reactions I had to the HCL: stomach hard as a rock and somewhat sore. I have a difficult time with vinegars and fermented things in general, so do you think this was a side effect of the vinegar itself or the acid in the vinegar? If the latter, I'm sure not going to play around with HCL capsules... Any thoughts?
                      Have you done the baking soda test? I hear if you snort it the high is great... Ooops, sorry! Just wanted to get back on topic
                      "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

                      In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

                      - Ray Peat

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                        Hah - brilliant!! If only Mark knew. I hope we don't get suspended for our felonious talk! (I presume what you call "MDA" is what we over here call "MDMA"? The active ingredient in Ecstasy?)

                        That, my friend, is a long answer
                        Hell with Mark, I'm more worried about my mother... I've linked her to this forum... Shit.

                        MDA is slightly different that MDMA - a bit speedier.

                        Ha, I hope it is.

                        Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                        Have you done the baking soda test? I hear if you snort it the high is great... Ooops, sorry! Just wanted to get back on topic
                        I usually get out the needle for that one No I have not. I heard it's unreliable, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to take a shot at it.
                        Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Sunday, April 28

                          Food/Digestion:
                          AM:
                          - gelatin
                          - carrot juice
                          - bone broth
                          Early Afternoon:
                          - Tuna and egg fried rice (coconut oil, coconut aminos), enzymes
                          - Applesauce (was still hungry)
                          Late afternoon:
                          - Hungry but donít want to eat (what is this feeling??) so I made roasted mate with maple syrup
                          Evening:
                          - Chicken legs (I even ate the PUFA-y skin), rice
                          - Cantaloupe

                          - I really miss sweet potatoes :/

                          - Bloat pretty nonexistent in AM. A little after dinner but not terrible.
                          - BMs better but not great (took extra magnesium last night and will continue to do so for a while)

                          Just 'cause I'm a curious person, I tracked today. Holy effing crap 1200 cals? 120g carb, 90g protein, 40g fat. That's even under the SAD tracker's recommended fat intake haha! The primal police will have my head for this. Anywho, that's roughly 40/30/30. I felt like today's intake was fairly comparable to most of the days this past week - no wonder I was so hungry yesterday (and feel like I'm losing weight)

                          (Lack of) food anxiety: The old me (from a whole 7 days ago) would have devoured the remaining 2/3 pint of coconut ice cream in my freezer from last night with a fervor fueled by a mix of "I haven't had anything like this is in forever! Must gorge self!" and "what if I decide tomorrow that I really shouldn't be eating this? Must gorge self!" But the new meÖ forgot it was even in there. So this is what it's like to not be completely crazy...

                          Sleep/Energy:
                          - Slept 3:30-8:30 Why didn't anyone tell me to go to bed earlier??
                          - No energy crash (maybe I should go to bed at 3am every dayÖ ) but I am having trouble keeping my eyes open at 8:30pm. Calling it an early night.

                          Temp:
                          - Waking 97.8
                          - 6:30pm 97.5
                          - Wore a strapless dress all day. Not cold! And it's not even that warm out.

                          Face/Acne:
                          - So bright and healthy looking. Everything is healing so well.

                          Activity:
                          - Light body weight exercises
                          Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            That's great your bloat is so reduced! Sounds like something is working for you (What have you actually changed again?!)

                            As long as you don't give your mum your username we should be able to snort baking soda and chow down on shitakes to our hearts content
                            "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

                            In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

                            - Ray Peat

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                              That's great your bloat is so reduced! Sounds like something is working for you (What have you actually changed again?!)

                              As long as you don't give your mum your username we should be able to snort baking soda and chow down on shitakes to our hearts content
                              Sugar: juice, maple syrup in tea, applesauce
                              No veg: unless I juice it.
                              Starch: all white rice instead of pounds of sweet potatoes, though I'm going to start adding them back soon in small amounts.
                              Low fat (by accident)

                              Woah dude, shiitakes? I'm not that hard core.
                              Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by ombat View Post
                                Sugar: juice, maple syrup in tea, applesauce
                                No veg: unless I juice it.
                                Starch: all white rice instead of pounds of sweet potatoes, though I'm going to start adding them back soon in small amounts.
                                Low fat (by accident)
                                So you've basically cut back on meat, veggies and fat? God forbid! I wish my bloating was responding as easily - no matter what I eat I inflate. Food in ---- pooooof ----> goes my belly.

                                Why did you lose the potatoes? They seem to be one thing that don't bloat me!
                                "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

                                In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

                                - Ray Peat

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X