No announcement yet.

Step right up-donít be shy-to the Ombat Sh!t Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We pretty much lived polar opposites in regards to parenting, though I never did much as a kid, was too concerned with being different than everyone else my age.
    Make America Great Again

Comment

• It seems as though most people of a young age take one of two stances in regards to how they relate to their peers: fitting in completely or completely standing out. I rarely felt connected to my peers but I never tried to do anything about it or to exaggerate that difference. I was personable, had friends, but chose to keep to myself much of the time. It was an odd time in my life... for most... and I'm sure for you.
      Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Comment

• We grew up in awkward times. At least I missed the whole social media hashtag fad that's going around now. I probably unintentionally exaggerated it, by being so outlandish, but I managed to make a few friends who were completely different than me, but still outcasts. Including a gay half Japanese friend.

On the hashtag thing, I saw some kid walking around in Supreme clothing with a shirt that said: #illest #misfits #swag #YOLO

Wish I was kidding. I couldn't help but facepalm so hard I ended up knocking myself unconscious.
        Make America Great Again

Comment

• You're not a gay half Japanese? Who are you??

I really do love idiots.

Comment

• An enigma. He was actually the first man I tried making out with. Awkward
            Make America Great Again

Comment

• I'm surprised that didn't pan out well for you - the Japanese love the whites.

Comment

• He loved me, it was just awkward for me... something about kissing a man, just weird at the time.
                Make America Great Again

Comment

• Mmm, for me too. At times.

Comment

• Probably depends on the man too, that's how I feel, now anyway. My personal preferences aren't really manly men, the more manly they are, the weirder it is.
                    Make America Great Again

Comment

• Mmm, for me too.

Tbh, I'm more of a man than most men. Even men tell me this. But at the same time I'm not into feminine men. There's an elusive balance I'm looking for.

Comment

• I like feminine men! IDK what I would classify as, probably just metrosexual, if anything.
                        Make America Great Again

Comment

• Well then you can have them!

Comment

• I like women more though
                            Make America Great Again

Comment

• Me too

Kidding. Sorta. Well, I don't know. I'll get back to you on that.

Comment

• Time for some soul searching experiments with YogaBare?

Try her brother first, then her.
                                Make America Great Again

Comment

Working...
                                X