Clear All

• Originally posted by ombat View Post
    I thought you take t3?
    I do. I still do. For lots of reasons.
    Make America Great Again

Comment

• Gooooood night, my sweets!

Originally posted by ombat View Post
      I highly doubt it. I know a lot of guys on the shorter side who have no problem getting women.
      I actually have no issues with height. But a lot of women do, and a lot of men have complexes about it...
      Last edited by YogaBare; 05-29-2013, 05:00 PM.
      "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• thx for the cat, night Yogi

Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
          thx for the cat, night Yogi

Cute. Two cats, both alike in dignity.
          "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• Dream of me!

enhanced-buzz-20340-1356038675-3.jpg

Derp, so doesn't taking t3 exacerbate your hyperthyroid condition?

EDIT: Which is likely what you are going for, but anyway...
            Last edited by ombat; 05-29-2013, 05:13 PM.
            Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Comment

Derp, so doesn't taking t3 exacerbate your hyperthyroid condition?

EDIT: Which is likely what you are going for, but anyway...
              Your body produces a small bit of t3 every hour, optimally, so I don't take much. It just helps reinforce it. I take 15mcg every two weeks, over the course of a day, just to keep things running smoothly.
              Make America Great Again

Comment

Your body produces a small bit of t3 every hour, optimally, so I don't take much. It just helps reinforce it. I take 15mcg every two weeks, over the course of a day, just to keep things running smoothly.
                Ah, and I here I am imagining you shooting it up and snorting lines of it off toilet rims every day like a junkie. Way to obliterate the illusion...

Comment

Ah, and I here I am imagining you shooting it up and snorting lines of it off toilet rims every day like a junkie. Way to obliterate the illusion...
                  Do you want me to start doing that? I could.
                  Make America Great Again

Comment

Do you want me to start doing that? I could.
                    Can I watch?

Comment

Can I watch?
                      Sure
                      Make America Great Again

Comment

• Between the pimping and the voyeurism we are one sordid bunch.

Comment

• At least we aren't doing t3 off our naked bodies yet
                          Make America Great Again

Comment

• and letting others watch.

Comment

• Getting down with my foodie self

Wednesday, May 29

Sleep/Energy:
                              - Slept 11:30pm-6:30am. Woke up feeling exhausted. Then why did you wake up, body? Why?

Food/Digestion:
                              - B: ~1/2 carton yoghurt + 1 mango + maple syrup + sea salt. I start to feel full half way through it. Itís a miracle.
                              - L: Sushi: spicy salmon rolls, hand rolls, ceviche, couple bites of green tea ice cream that had been battered and deep fried. I accidentally got a smidgen of the tempura. If it bloats me, we'll never know.
                              - S: bunch of melon. My mom's office stuck a candle in a fruit bowl for her birthday. Adorable.
                              - D: One of our favorite places for Mama's birthday, changes its menu with the seasons:
                              - Sashimi with avocado, grapefruit, and chili
                              - Date and mint crusted lamb w/ chive potatoes and roasted root veg
                              - Bites of: crab w/ orange and fennel; bacon wrapped date, scallops w/ salsify (root) puree; lemon and orange sorbet; hazelnut ice cream.
                              - Coffee

Had to go out with a bang on my last night. I felt kind of reflux-y after dinner. I wonder whyÖand now I'm a bit nauseous.

Bloat is actually not as bad as it could be. At least my upper abdomen isn't distended like a few nights ago. BM's were loose, probably because of all the Mg I've been taking, but I'll cut the dose down tomorrow.

Supps:
                              - VSUN! Baked for 25 minutes Almost naked. Covered my face after 10 min.
                              - Mg (400 mg)

Exercise:
                              - Spent 30 min on my mom's Pilates reformer. Did mostly leg work (tramp jumps and straps on the heaviest weight), core work, and some arm work.
                              Last edited by ombat; 05-29-2013, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• dude your food is too complicated to read, it's like a combination of a million things for each meal

here is how mine reads out

b: cheese
                                l: fruit
                                d: cheese and fruit
                                Make America Great Again

Comment

Working...
                                X